2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Jacek Kozlowski

Hope we going to have good clean races-not like on Estorill.And everyone will be able to finish both races.Good luck guyes:)

I am happy that I still put in some laps. My internet connection is finally up after 2 weeks. I will move my computer back home today and I hope to have a good race tomorow...

Pre-qualification times, errors, missing best time @ Brands Hatch

I know that the server didn't stop at 19.00 yesterday but I am pretty sure I made my best lap, 1.34.814, before 19.00. So if I made it before 19 is it a legal time then? If not, why not? I'm a bit confused.

Below is a pic of mine and some others times and it is about 36 mins to go of the last hour. I even think I made the lap some minutes earlier then that but I am not 100% sure about that though.

Attachments

• Times-at-Brands.jpg
    Times-at-Brands.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 238
the first cut is the deepest

First time in grid4. I stayed the same, i.e. in the worst 10% of drivers, but with more dropouts than your average high school in Austin, Texas, I am finally in. Feels a bit like coming home for a veteran of the first WTCC tournament back at RPM, where I was a constant fixture in grids 3 and 4. Ah yes, those were the days ...
Looking forward to some nice clean fights at the back of the grid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back