2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

Heh will be my 1st WTCC race on saturday and looking like 56th now, so should be safe for group 3 :)

@ Racer-X

Well I can say from my point of view it's not it ;)

I was in the server up to almost the cut-off time. During that 60min period I put in my fastest lap which is not showing yet. I just wonder if there are more people in the same situation.

For my side of things, without the update it's the difference of a group ................. possibly depending on others (currently in 62nd but my time in the standings would be 46th if others didn't improve) ;)

Good goin Hansi.

Clive, I'll have to ask guru Ramon about this. It has also happened at the Vertigo league where I made an improvement on my best laptime during prequal. I did a pb just before closure, and it didn't record. Can't exactly remember what the reason was for that, something with the script not reading results if there are still people on server after closure time, not sure. But I'll ask when I see him (tomorrow :))

Good goin Hansi.

Clive, I'll have to ask guru Ramon about this. It has also happened at the Vertigo league where I made an improvement on my best laptime during prequal. I did a pb just before closure, and it didn't record. Can't exactly remember what the reason was for that, something with the script not reading results if there are still people on server after closure time, not sure. But I'll ask when I see him (tomorrow :))

Thanks Danny :)

• Sol Leung

M.. it seems like the timing list is still not updated. :confused:

My friend Jackson did a lap time of 46.198 before the time cut, but that time is still not shown on the list yet.

I'm still waiting for the list to update to see if my teammate pirro can make it into the G1 or not. :p

Whether or not it's a coincidence but I guess the server was shutdown when the time ran out to clear the server (assumed this due to being in teamspeak at the time when losing connection to the server - I wasn't the only one to get this "connection lost" message). Would this cause the problem of not colllecting the time data?

In previous events, the server was kept up for quite a bit of time after the last session and there was no problems.

By the way, if this was a server shutdown by an admin, it was done before the end of the 60min session but obviously at the 19:00CET time

• Sol Leung

Thank You Ramon. :alla:

Just checked the updated list!
It looks like i'll be racing with my teammate pirro in G1. :jumping:

Finally time to post some info in here :)

The not-updated list was indeed because of closing the server while people were online. Then de last resultfile is not ending correctly or in this matter not even written.

We were lucky to have live-timing running, therefor an actual resultfile is created every 30 or 60 seconds. With this file I was able to create a fix to make the final timings visible.

I've made new instructions to our staff to prevent this in the future; we also want your coorporation to leave the server at 5pm gmt during prequal.

Thanks for your patience.

PS. Sorry Gary, my action just kicked you out of group 1. You could also blame Danny for driving this superb lap; or blame me again because I had some hands in his setup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back