2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no no...

Oh my god...it's like a rewind this time. Reproducing my pre qual from Brno. Somewhere on the track, I think it might be only one turn even, I'm losing as much as 0.5-0.8 sec!!! Maybe turn 6...
I'm fine in the first sector...42.5 appr. sector 2 a good lap 1.21.8!!! :(

Seems like group 2 this time too, or even group 3 :(

I am getting really crazy here again I have an internet connection problem. I wanted to put in another hour or so of hotlapping but no chance now. My dsl is down. Probably will be up next week. I will bring my computer to another house and try to race from there... ...it is a real shame as I am feling very comfortable on this track and I had at least another 0.5 to cut of my laptime. Now I cannot even practice offline as steam is stating no login information is saved on my computer... ...crap3

i'm really struggling with the track for some reason, i appear to have 'goldfish' syndrome,every corner seems new and i miss my brake point and miss the apex.

1:48:???

will try again tonight i think.

is that allowed or is it one hit.

Dave

Dave, you can do as many laps as you like until Pre-Qualy ends which is sometime Thursday night GMT.
Your best time will be recorded each time and your overall best updated (provided you improve of course. :D )

Puhhh finally a clean lap for me, not even near a cut, and it come in very last minute becouse now i have to go to work, felt soooooo good not beeing nervos about the RDs desision ;)

Damn i think my englishspelling sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back