2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up trying to guess what time the drop zone will be this round,ive been wrong every round so far,a safe enough rule of thumb for me is,whatever time i think is decent and fast and a safe pre qual time....chop at least a second off right away,then as the week goes on watch it tighten up to almost unbelievable closeness as the bar gets pushed up ever higher.

My thoughts is that i wont make it to froup1 this time, Alfa works good in race distance but impossible to make a fast time in quali, but its still a week to go so i hope i will find some good setup til then. I think a mid 2,09 must be done to make group1 this time :(

Hmm...I know I can be a pain sometimes :) But don't mind if that cutting and using the grass problem could be clearified and what will happen and where the limit is. I've already seen people using the grass more or less.
I think group 1 will be way faster than me this time but it would be a shame to miss even group 2 because a few always or sometimes use the grass.
Let's say someone use the grass in one turn but still miss his best time. What will happen? Should EVERY single lap be checked???

grass will be and forever be a no go.........
that is clearly stated in the rules......

his fastest lap would be checked on this.......if he cutted, but slowed down a bit (& miss his/her best time) then it is ok...
but don't cut using grass to go faster

• Charles@

Zandvoort Briefing questions?

I download the Zandvoort Briefing. But in the document content is wrong.
The document have the issue? Anyone can help me,thanks.:alla:

Living timing not working for Brno?

Hi guys,
I can't seem to see any Brno times on the live timing site. I waited a while for it to update and tried again but nothing. Not just my time - I can't see any times, laps, etc.
Just me or do others have this?

? what is wrong in it, can you please explain more detialed?
Also, that Briefing was for the previous round, new one is going to be pulbished soon for Brno with the incident investigation results from Zandvoort.

• N I K I

I don't like this track too much. Curbs aren't fun at all, inside curb gives oversteer to car and exit curbs are way too small. I like curbs like on Oschersleben. It's too long track and monotone corners, but at least it has good overtaking spots :)

Well, it's going to be my first race, and i chose BMW, not because it's fastest in here, it's like easiest to drive for me :D

My time is 2:09.809 for now, but I don't think I'll get under 2:09 :/
/me hopes to get in group 1

Anyone with 2:07 - 2:08 wanna share Hotlap replay? PM me if you don't want to get it public.

Where can I find list of prequal times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back