2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, we were very pleased to see that overall much less incidents were in the races, especially in a hard track like Zandvoort, well done everybody!

Keep up the friendly and fair racing spirit for the rest of the season!

lol so at the end of the season there is a chance that Danny has a BMW M6 and a Chevy HHR but cant drive in neither one of them lol

In that case ill keep the chevy for myself at the end of V-WTCC... (afterall it is Monza so i can win there)

(just kidding)

• Chris Noble

Car Choice

Hi Guys.

Can someone tell me where I specify what car I am going to drive in the championship?

I will be racing for the RD Single Drivers team, but cannot find anywhere on GPCOS to set the car I will drive.

Also I take it there is a limit on the number of makes/models that are allowed to keep it balanced?

Unfortunately I will not be able to race at Burno as my gfx card melted while practicing! and no replacement gfx card will come in time to do the pre-qualifying and race :( I have sent email to the address and confirmed on GPCOS that I will not be in the Burno race, hopefully that is correct.

Thanks.

You can choose from any of the 2007 WTCC cars, and you then pre-qualify with the car of your choice. This is the conformation that you will then use that car for the entire season, and you cannot change the car once you have used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back