2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries there Mtommi m8,although very few things are more important than sim racing,your children,your source of income,and your health are definitely 3 things that are,im sure we will all get to enjoy more of your movie work before too long,take care!:).

Lu, my car was also showing with the standard Chevrolet livery. I'm in RD Single Drivers team and it shows correctly on my computer. Any ideas? Is the problem from your end or mine?
Great movie by the way!

@Lu: I'm in the Black Rebels - ANG Petrolis team. You do have it in your folder and you can see Xosés and Clives cars so maybe it is a little mistake in the .ini of my car... but then Clive should not be able to see me either... strange.

@Luc: In game I think (not sure) that I only saw the default skin aswell and not only in the video.

• Sol Leung

My late report. :D

This is an awesome and very fair race. Thank you for everyone who made it happened. I hadn't had this much fun racing online for a while.

Qual:
Thanks to the draft from peter in the alfa, i was manage to get a suprisingly good 7th place on the starting grid.

Race1:
I did a poor start, and dropped alots of place in the first lap. On lap 12, i made a mistake, i went into the bumpy hill climbing right hander too quick and went off course.
In the last lap, i made a little touch with the alfa, i'm sorry for the touch. I thought there's enough room for me to pass. :alla:

Race2:
Start is better in race 2, but make a stupied mistake again when i try to catch up to the bmw in front, and spin the car around again.
Dropped down to pos.18. For the next 5 laps i was on the tail, or i should say next to his rear bumper of Strib Iuliu bmw. I tried to run as close to him as possible, i think i was in the range of .1xx to .3xx behind him the whole time to force him into making mistake, But since there's a power different between the honda and the bmw. I wasn't able to get pass him even when he made a few mistake.
In the closing lap, there's 2 chev who slowed down in the 2nd last corner and i took the advantage to pass one of them, and later on climbed 1 more place in the last lap and finished in pos.15

Overall i'm happy with the final results with the slow honda. Eventhough, i made some major mistake which i'll try not to made the same in the upcoming race.

ps.
Oliver Wickens - it's ok!! np at all! incidents happen sometimes.

Stirb Iuliu - Thanks for the fun man!! Wish to battle with u again, but i think not likely in the upcoming brno, as that track is favourite for bmw, i don't think my honda can made it into G1 again. :drunk:

• N I K I

I just checked that vid on opening of forum and it's damn impressive. Probably best one from all vids made till now. Wonderful commentary :)

RDTCC 2008 - Round 4: Brno 07

So, the insanity of pre-qualifying is here again, post your thoughts in here. :)

Will it be a clean sweap 25 BMW in Group 1, or some lucky FWD-s can make it too? I hope for the second option. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back