2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there will be absolutely NO chance of being No.1 in this game....I for sure will try to be No.1 in most qualifying laps :D
I'm unemployed from now on...and MUCH MUCH time to spend :)

1.47.709 so far....it definitely feels much more slippery than in TA mode. But a few tenths shouldn't be impossible though...Was hoping for a 1.47.3 but I'm not sure anymore :)

for me it is exactly the same feeling as in TA, keep on trying Mikael. :)

@Traumatic: you can follow the pre-qualy standings live (ok, hourly once updated list) at forum top menu/Site Navigation/Livetiming/bottom big Pre-qualy button

I seem to be hitting that old brick wall again,this time in the form of those 147's,best so far 1:48.3xx,but unlike Istanbul and Valencia,i think this time i can see the way to a 147,i think a Bram or Atti setup might help,they were my saviour for the last round,i ended up fusing elements of both their setups together and made what i called the "Brattila" set :thumb:.

Theres two or three tenths left for me but they are with the perfect lap which is hard to achieve here with all the bumps, I think I'm done for now... It looks like this Pre-qually table will be even more competitive than the other one which is getting scary really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back