Topanga Canyon Hillclimb

Tracks Topanga Canyon Hillclimb 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was looking to download this track and saw your comments and screenshots, do you have these modified files so you can share as a mod? Would appreciate that.
Attached below is a 7z in which I compressed the folder and config that I use. Open it with 7-zip or save it and then remove the "txt" extension that I had to add in order to be allowed to upload it with this post. From within the archive drag and drop "extension" folder into the track's folder. If you want to use the config only in one of the layouts - drop the "extension" folder into the layout's folder instead.

Attachments

• extension.7z.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 30
Attached below is a 7z in which I compressed the folder and config that I use. Open it with 7-zip or save it and then remove the "txt" extension that I had to add in order to be allowed to upload it with this post. From within the archive drag and drop "extension" folder into the track's folder. If you want to use the config only in one of the layouts - drop the "extension" folder into the layout's folder instead.
I just saw that you also had the whole file in another comment, but thank you so much!
This is awesome. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back