The W.I.P Thread

I was trying to humorously make the point that the 'cat is out of the bag', the content had already been noted by Staff, whether the attachment is deleted or not.

This does leave the OP potentially open to an unscheduled trip to a cold place, to give him time to think. That very much depends on how our ticketing booking staff feel :)

• Deleted member 161052

I doubt removing pictures would clarify him from using pirated games, but oh well. I guess he wouldn't buy the retail game just because of this warning .
The reason is that my family doesn't buy retails games for PC, but for our PS3. Don't blame me for this, and don't talk about that anymore.

Not only me who buys games, but my family. And I repeat; it's for our PS3.

• Deleted member 161052

I was trying to humorously make the point that the 'cat is out of the bag', the content had already been noted by Staff, whether the attachment is deleted or not.

This does leave the OP potentially open to an unscheduled trip to a cold place, to give him time to think. That very much depends on how our ticketing booking staff feel :)
Every Staff must check it or not so they can do whatever they're doing.

The reason is that my family doesn't buy retails games for PC, but for our PS3. Don't blame me for this, and don't talk about that anymore.

Not only me who buys games, but my family. And I repeat; it's for our PS3.

I wouldn't try to justify it if I were you........ it gets our ticketing staff mad, and you may be bumped up to the top of the queue. Simberia is awful this time of year

...... end of discussion for me, I have made my point (in a roundabout way) :)

• Deleted member 161052

I wouldn't try to justify it if I were you........ it gets our ticketing staff mad, and you may be bumped up to the top of the queue. Simberia is awful this time of year

...... end of discussion for me, I have made my point (in a roundabout way) :)
Thanks. Now let's move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get your familiy's arse up to spend 9€ for a steamkey. They spend hilarious costs at PS3 so I doubt that'd be a financial problem.
Anyway, you now have one reason more to finish your work faster, hahaha. Damn I need my jacket, somehow it's getting cold here, do you feel me?

• Deleted member 161052

Get your familiy's arse up to spend 9€ for a steamkey. They spend hilarious costs at PS3 so I doubt that'd be a financial problem.
Anyway, you now have one reason more to finish your work faster, hahaha. Damn I need my jacket, somehow it's getting cold here, do you feel me?
Funny.
In my opinion, I would pick a OFFLINEUSER name instead of that crap "RLD!" name.

I'm following you now.

• Deleted member 161052

Lotus progress...
F1_2013 2014-03-11 18-49-58-25.jpg

F1_2013 2014-03-11 18-50-08-55.jpg

Ligier will start soon...

• Deleted member 161052

< Nope, that discussion was not over until I was banned... >

• Deleted member 161052

...... I don't book the tickets normally. Though I have booked a few one way tickets for spammers :)

Funny post aswell. In my whole opinion, if I'm put on the @Simberia, it can look like that my cars were "ice-stormed"!

Jordan progress, just for Milos (others are allowed!)...
View attachment 51355
Attachment 51356 removed, but don't ban me for this. It's gone.
Gone but not forgotten. Telling people off and basically telling them not to talk to you about this anymore was probably your biggest mistake, to be honest.

Piracy is piracy, if you want to play on both platforms you gotta buy it twice. 4 weeks, that should give you sufficient time to purchase the game.

Special delivery!
Normally for pirate games it's a whole week
Yeah but if people think being witty will help them when they're law breaking scum that doesn't suffice. Apart from the fact that they're ruining game companies. Granted, it's only Codemasters but still...not even their employees deserve that. Maybe Steve Hood for his mostly horrible "game design" but that's really it.

Tom

Who is Steve Hood? I searched "Steve Hood" on Google but can't find it.
For real? First hit at google
Steve Hood (T4RG4) on Twitter
The latest from Steve Hood (@T4RG4). Creative Director, Codemasters F1 series on 360, PS3 & PC

But enough of the offtopic. The pirate has set sail and the ship is on a long trip. Let's see if he returns with cargo. Until then, let's see who's next posting fresh meat, errr, new modding W.I.P. stuff ;)

First hit at google
Steve Hood (T4RG4) on Twitter
The latest from Steve Hood (@T4RG4). Creative Director, Codemasters F1 series on 360, PS3 & PC ;)
Oh, that's him! Everything is just "ice-stormed"...

Anyway, here's his last words before being banned (he did not post it here):
"I will finish the 1994 Livery Pack meanwhile I'm banned. I will not post screenshots progress there, but on my blog or on my MediaFire account, and I will update the status there for my LiveryPack. It just feels like that my cars have been hit by an ice storm when I saw the pictures at the "What is @Simberia?" thread. When I finally get the game for neither "what-I'm-doing", I'll do that weeks before ban. If I get banned from 1 up to 4 weeks, it won't be any problem. Months could lead me in serious trouble in my whole opinion.

And for the Gran Turismo 6 Pictures thread, I will also not post pictures there. But I do it for my blog and my Google Plus profile, or on my MediaFire account, but I have not chosen one of them yet.

I have despised piracy since 2012 because of my best YouTube friend ever. My best YouTube friend doesn't like piracy, cyberbullying, etc. etc..., he is always my helpful friend.

When my ban expires, I will publish my 1994 LiveryPack here and on my blog. ANd because of mirroring, an important note will be put on it."

Last edited:

Latest News

Back