The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

...and the Sauber is finally finished. Livery only looks 95% perfect, but the base color and the sponsors does. This livery is used on France and Great Britain 20 years ago.
F1_2013 2014-03-09 17-55-13-63.jpg

F1_2013 2014-03-09 17-55-19-86.jpg

F1_2013 2014-03-09 17-55-30-61.jpg

F1_2013 2014-03-09 17-55-56-09.jpg

F1_2013 2014-03-09 17-56-01-69.jpg

And here are the status update.
  • Red Bull -----> Footwork
  • Ferrari
  • McLaren
  • Lotus -----> Jordan
  • Mercedes -----> Benetton
  • Force India -----> Larrousse*
  • Sauber**
  • Toro Rosso -----> Ligier
  • Williams***
  • Caterham -----> Lotus
  • Marussia -----> Minardi
* = Larrousse will become a fictional livery and NOT actual.
** = Finished with the livery used in France and Great Britain.
*** = Not for release.

I wonder why people someone like this like with the mirror problem...it looks good,sure,but if i would have this game i would don´t download these liverys:O_o:...than i have better no new livery:whistling:or wait until someone make new stuff for 2012

...and the Sauber is finally finished. Livery only looks 95% perfect, but the base color and the sponsors does. This livery is used on France and Great Britain 20 years ago.
View attachment 51329
View attachment 51330
View attachment 51331
View attachment 51332
View attachment 51333

And here are the status update.
  • Red Bull -----> Footwork
  • Ferrari
  • McLaren
  • Lotus -----> Jordan
  • Mercedes -----> Benetton
  • Force India -----> Larrousse*
  • Sauber**
  • Toro Rosso -----> Ligier
  • Williams***
  • Caterham -----> Lotus
  • Marussia -----> Minardi
* = Larrousse will become a fictional livery and NOT actual.
** = Finished with the livery used in France and Great Britain.
*** = Not for release.
And what about Jordan?!?!?
Also you can contact me by PM, and I'll try to make your Williams

I wonder why people someone like this like with the mirror problem...it looks good,sure,but if i would have this game i would don´t download these liverys:O_o:...than i have better no new livery:whistling:or wait until someone make new stuff for 2012
if i were him, i will avoid to placing the logo onto the parts that would cause mirroring or use some logos which doesn't make any difference while mirrored (like shell, unilever, total, puma etc etc). :D
till now i still don't understand why codies use mirror & reuse/share the logos/paints so they can placed on another parts. like when i worked on mercedes template some logos are used on many parts. like MIG on the side of backwings shared with nose parts, or petronas syntium on engine cover which also used on front parts. etc etc :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

if i were him, i will avoid to placing the logo onto the parts that would cause mirroring or use some logos which doesn't make any difference while mirrored (like shell, unilever, total, puma etc etc). :D
till now i still don't understand why codies use mirror & reuse/share the logos/paints so they can placed on another parts. like when i worked on mercedes template some logos are used on many parts. like MIG on the side of backwings shared with nose parts, or petronas syntium on engine cover which also used on front parts. etc etc :cautious:
Yep, you would.

Because F1 2012 has :poop: handling
Handling can be modded. What's the use driving in a field of weird looking skins which don't make me feel driving a specific F1 season at all?
Sure, in F1 2012 the 1994 do not look perfect, too because of the chassis. But they look like F1 1994. The new skins more or less are looking ... wrong. The black Sauber looks boring (even the new version for F1 2012) and the mirrored logos feel like a computervirus.
The Footwork is acceptable, due to the colors reminding of the original. But it looks like some china toycar within a cornflakes pack.
Not want to talk about the ... McLaren. A 1994 McLaren without all the red stripes is not a 1994 McLaren, it's just some white car with some red spaces.

No offence, but who prefers this over the skinning of F1 2012 cars only because of some ... handling?

If you want handling, F1 Series by CM isn't even a competitor.

No offence, but who prefers this over the skinning of F1 2012 cars only because of some ... handling?.
Well, me. I know it can be modded to make it like F1 2011, but that's too much grip. If you remove grip, I can't catch the back end when it slides. These are the reasons 2013 handling is PERFECT. And I have pretty low standards on skins, I can allow myself to drive some kind of ":poop:" looking cars (no offence aswell)

• Deleted member 161052

Well, me. I know it can be modded to make it like F1 2011, but that's too much grip. If you remove grip, I can't catch the back end when it slides. These are the reasons 2013 handling is PERFECT. And I have pretty low standards on skins, I can allow myself to drive some kind of ":poop:" looking cars (no offence aswell)
I have respected your opinion.

Latest News

Back