The W.I.P Thread

• Deleted member 161052

Continued progress here!
F1_2013 2014-03-08 21-35-24-03.jpg

F1_2013 2014-03-08 21-35-26-04.jpg

The left side is mirrored again...Freaking Codemasters!

Sorry, I'm doing it at all permanently. And after releasing all of the cars, someone will do a major fix for me.
Doesn't want to destroy your dreams but there is no major fix for the mirroring problem. The only solution would be to overwrite the texture layout/ UV layout and force the game to read that properly. But without the programmes CM used it's impossible. So there is no existing fix for it. You just can't avoid this problem.

Doesn't want to destroy your dreams but there is no major fix for the mirroring problem. The only solution would be to overwrite the texture layout/ UV layout and force the game to read that properly. But without the programmes CM used it's impossible. So there is no existing fix for it. You just can't avoid this problem.
Or change the mod for F1 2012...

umm.. my friend in my university asked me to made some BMW DTM style skin for F1
this is my BMW DTM Skin which i've made for him.

efvo.jpg

1d0x.jpg

3td4.jpg

also would be release on RD. i would start making a pack with 3 different colors (black, white, & yellow maybe dark blue:D) for this skin as e-PostBrief BMW DTM. (dunno when to start, maybe 2 weeks time later).
EDIT : BMW DTM Based Custom :p
just wanna ask something :
- what font type that mercedes use for driver numbers?
- where can i get a vector of complete logo of e-PostBrief? i've only found the letter. the mail logo is hard to find -_-

Last edited:
umm.. my friend in my university asked me to made some BMW DTM style skin for F1
this is my BMW DTM Skin which i've made for him.

efvo.jpg

1d0x.jpg

3td4.jpg

also would be release on RD. i would start making a pack with 3 different colors (black, white, & yellow maybe dark blue:D) for this skin as e-PostBrief BMW DTM. (dunno when to start, maybe 2 weeks time later).
just wanna ask something :
- what font type that mercedes use for driver numbers?
- where can i get a vector of complete logo of e-PostBrief? i've only found the letter. the mail logo is hard to find -_-
Vector logo of e-PostBrief? It will be really hard to find...

yeah, i've only found this -_-
Isnt that already big enough?

---

What do you mean vector logo?

A Vector Logo:
If you take a picture, put it into a graphic programm and zoom in, it will get pixelated at some point.
A vector logo is made out of geometrical forms, you can zoom in as long as you want, it wont get pixelated. You can resize it in any size you want, it wont get pixelated. Its as sharp as possible.

Latest News

Back