The W.I.P Thread

Here are the Ferrari progress.

Front bumper with MARLBORO logo.
View attachment 51205

Rear view, MARLBORO logo.
View attachment 51206

In the rear wing of the car, the AGIP logo and the black thing (will be with GOODYEAR logo) nearly looks perfect due to mirroring. There will be a PIONEER and MAGNETTI MARELLI logo soon as possible.
View attachment 51207

AGIP, MAGNETTI MARELLI and FIAT logo.
View attachment 51208
AGIP Instead of Shell, not UPS, and show your finished McLaren, please ;)

• Deleted member 161052

AGIP Instead of Shell, not UPS, and show your finished McLaren, please ;)
Hey. The UPS logo was to the left of the Shell logo (see Ferrari F138):
comparativa_ferraris_20132012_ok_0.jpg

...but the Shell logo was at the right to the AGIP logo, so Shell will be replaced by MAGNETTI MARELLI and PIONEER.

• Deleted member 161052

Still the game is :poop: for me. That handling... :poop: I agree it's better, but we want to brng this game back to life ;)
F1 2012 has known issues. I got some here:
  • game freezes for seconds after flashback
  • game closes down to desktop
I would hope if there's a patch that fixes the isues...

• Deleted member 161052

Everyone went to F1 2012 to mod, because of skin restrictions. We are here in 2013 to skin these cars, no matter the skin restrictions
Okay, and the skinning for F1 2013 shouldn't occur with the stupid mirrorings.

• Deleted member 161052

Almost done with the Ferrari...
F1_2013 2014-03-08 17-31-57-48.jpg

F1_2013 2014-03-08 17-32-00-23.jpg

There's still the SHELL and the V-POWER logo to go which is on the front bumper.

And sorry that the PIONEER and MAGNETTI MARELLI are mirrored on the left side of the car.
F1_2013 2014-03-08 18-07-07-93.jpg

Continued progress. Now with the GOODYEAR logo at rearwing.
F1_2013 2014-03-08 18-46-18-74.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't matter how good anyone is at providing skins for the 2013 game, or how good the work actually is.....basic truth, due to the nature of the UV layouts in this years title, any attempt at making a retro or fantasy based skin will and does look F**king horrific, and at best not what it could have been.
It really isn't worth the effort, especially on the retro type paintjobs as they honestly look nothing like the cars they are supposed to replicate.
If it can't be done fully.....just don't do it at all.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Doesn't matter how good anyone is at providing skins for the 2013 game, or how good the work actually is.....basic truth, due to the nature of the UV layouts in this years title, any attempt at making a retro or fantasy based skin will and does look F**king horrific, and at best not what it could have been.
It really isn't worth the effort, especially on the retro type paintjobs as they honestly look nothing like the cars they are supposed to replicate.
I agree with the rest of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Back