The W.I.P Thread

Yes it is, I'm still Newbie editor,not like Gerald Chinoy, Miki2000milos, and you, that's why i paint the originnal car of Formula-e, i can't draw any teams from Drayson racing to Virgin Racing.
I'm a newbie aswell, just made a few skins for 2014, and got used to noobish skinning :p
Btw is this ART Racing? I saw it in your post on my HRT mod :sneaky:
Something like this
formula_e_7.jpg

And, finally, are you using Winner's no blur mod? Because it looks so dark :thumbsup:

I'm a newbie aswell, just made a few skins for 2014, and got used to noobish skinning :p
Btw is this ART Racing? I saw it in your post on my HRT mod :sneaky:
Something like this
formula_e_7.jpg

And, finally, are you using Winner's no blur mod? Because it looks so dark :thumbsup:
Oh i'm sorry, but the art racing is only the fantasy, it replacing williams, but it's only for training how my desing level, But now i'm still working for my Venturi formula e team using Lotus(2013) car, What is Winner's no blur mod, i'm design my car with my gradient tool at photoshop

Oh i'm sorry, but the art racing is only the fantasy, it replacing williams, but it's only for training how my desing level, But now i'm still working for my Venturi formula e team using Lotus(2013) car, What is Winner's no blur mod, i'm design my car with my gradient tool at photoshop
I meant the picture, not the car
Btw, if you're designing a car, make the carbon back to carbon (or a Formula E car has white instead of carbon)
Btw fantasy skins are allowed here aswell ;)
And why does the car have "CEPSA" on it's rear wing, if it's a Lotus skin (again, not familiar with Formula E, maybe it should be there :thumbsup:). The model looks like Toro Rosso aswell
Keep up the good work :thumbsup: The car looks good :cool:

I meant the picture, not the car
Btw, if you're designing a car, make the carbon back to carbon (or a Formula E car has white instead of carbon)
Btw fantasy skins are allowed here aswell ;)
And why does the car have "CEPSA" on it's rear wing, if it's a Lotus skin (again, not familiar with Formula E, maybe it should be there :thumbsup:). The model looks like Toro Rosso aswell
Keep up the good work :thumbsup: The car looks good :cool:
maybe because its work in progress and the original car had the sponsor cepsa? ;)

No,no,no guys, Benutzername it's right, the old design using Toro rosso car, i don't wanna to ruined the cepsa livery, The lotus is the Venturi formula e, but i still working on it, so there's no pictures,so the different it's the toro rosso using comercial original formula e, but the lotus is the livery of the team at formula e, sorry for my english miki2000milos

No,no,no guys, Benutzername it's right, the old design using Toro rosso car, i don't wanna to ruined the cepsa livery, The lotus is the Venturi formula e, but i still working on it, so there's no pictures,so the different it's the toro rosso using comercial original formula e, but the lotus is the livery of the team at formula e, sorry for my english miki2000milos
I'm not asking you anything about Venturi, I meant your your Toro Rosso livery?
If I understood this right, you have a skin with Toro Rosso which wasn't good enough, and you're doing it for Lotus

I'm not asking you anything about Venturi, I meant your your Toro Rosso livery?
If I understood this right, you have a skin with Toro Rosso which wasn't good enough, and you're doing it for Lotus
@Farrell M Ghaisan Could you check your ibox now?
Miki2000milos:Oh, that's it:thumbsdown:, i'm sorry but i'm not continue the toro rosso car was a formula-e livery, it's ruined and error in my game so i can't continue, but i'm doing the new skin that's the name: Venturi

Davin.Rizuki: Oh i'm invited ok

Latest News

Back