The W.I.P Thread

for the 1991 mod, i present the minardi! :D
2rrb48g.jpg

261299k.jpg

speccoc still needs to be done

the footwork is ugly :O_o: and doesn't fit in the mod plan. and btw it's the lotus 100t :thumbsup:
Wait... you're calling a race winning car (in the GP4 sim) ugly? :O_o: You're driving an ugly car? Why did you accept the footwork contract, then, if the car looks ugly? :confused:
Lotus 100t... don't know the classic names. I'm using the Ult. Legend mod ;)
And how do you mean "doesn'tfit in the mod plan"? Impossible to make with this year's restrictions? Probably, Jordan is aswell. But I'll try something :thumbsup:
EDIT: You're planning a mod pack? Oh, that explains a lot...:unsure: Don't know if you can do it with skin restrictions. It's not like 2012 ;)

Wait... you're calling a race winning car (in the GP4 sim) ugly? :O_o: You're driving an ugly car? Why did you accept the footwork contract, then, if the car looks ugly? :confused:
Lotus 100t... don't know the classic names. I'm using the Ult. Legend mod ;)
And how do you mean "doesn'tfit in the mod plan"? Impossible to make with this year's restrictions? Probably, Jordan is aswell. But I'll try something :thumbsup:
EDIT: You're planning a mod pack? Oh, that explains a lot...:unsure: Don't know if you can do it with skin restrictions. It's not like 2012 ;)
i never knew how the footwork looked, i just wanted to leave minardi. and still it would be impossible to make with these skins. about the plan: me and some other guys are making a full 22 classic car grid with cars from 1988-1992 (jordan isn't included) and the lotus 100t is the full yellow car

i never knew how the footwork looked, i just wanted to leave minardi. and still it would be impossible to make with these skins. about the plan: me and some other guys are making a full 22 classic car grid with cars from 1988-1992 (jordan isn't included) and the lotus 100t is the full yellow car
I say the reflection, so I renembered
And why don't you include Jordan? :(:cry:

W.I.P. Gear Ratios 2014 for ctf files

The ing. Bollini, who works in the department of Motorsport MET (www.met.it), has been working for some since on the model of the power-train simulator to determine the optimal parameters of management.
If we try to put in a graph the maximum speeds of the race tracks of 2012 on an 8-speed transmission hypothesis, for example, we find the following solution:

f1-2014-powertrain.jpg

I have put in a Gear Ratios calculator site these input of f1 2012, that you can find in ctf ( fe2.ctf for me ) 1800 RPM and Tire diameter 660 cm in inches; and found as you can see Ring and Pinion riot =0.50 and max speed approximately as in Monza 2012/2013.
excel.jpg

Starting from Ring and Pinion riot =0.50
and approved the article 9.6.3 of FIA, I have extracted from pawertrain graphic
RPM Drops of gears based on 1800 RPM
autocad.jpg

Soon I hope to calculate gear ratio 2014 without using button of kers (MGU-K ) allocating to engine all power of new power unit. Please excuse me for my english grammatical errors!

W.I.P. Gear Ratios 2014 for ctf files

The ing. Bollini, who works in the department of Motorsport MET (www.met.it), has been working for some since on the model of the power-train simulator to determine the optimal parameters of management.
If we try to put in a graph the maximum speeds of the race tracks of 2012 on an 8-speed transmission hypothesis, for example, we find the following solution:

f1-2014-powertrain.jpg

I have put in a Gear Ratios calculator site these input of f1 2012, that you can find in ctf ( fe2.ctf for me ) 1800 RPM and Tire diameter 660 cm in inches; and found as you can see Ring and Pinion riot =0.50 and max speed approximately as in Monza 2012/2013.
excel.jpg

Starting from Ring and Pinion riot =0.50
and approved the article 9.6.3 of FIA, I have extracted from pawertrain graphic
RPM Drops of gears based on 1800 RPM
autocad.jpg

Soon I hope to calculate gear ratio 2014 without using button of kers (MGU-K ) allocating to engine all power of new power unit. Please excuse me for my english grammatical errors!
I don't get it

Latest News

Back