The W.I.P Thread

here is a alonso 2014 spain special ferrari. Download in March.
Instead of modifing someone else's picture you should skin on the actual car model from the game not a pics. That's why no one likes your work. Just a friendly tip :thumbsup:
Try to work on the models that ML gave us. Random drawings won't get you any positive feedback which isn't for this game.

Dude, that's one hell of a beauty. Really nice job! Rear wing in black looks cool! :thumbsup:
I have a new idea. Do you think it's good? I will paint all the white parts (not logos) just the front wing parts and the rear wing white stripe part to black. A red, black ferrari. Do you think it would look good?I'm quite tired of seeing so much white on the car. Time to go for something new, huh?:)

I´m want one program, Do you know some other program to design, for example, when doing helmets, cars ... When I do not want to say so I ask others :) My design program is F*****G Skicár

I have a new idea. Do you think it's good? I will paint all the white parts (not logos) just the front wing parts and the rear wing white stripe part to black. A red, black ferrari. Do you think it would look good?I'm quite tired of seeing so much white on the car. Time to go for something new, huh?:)
maybe totally red?

I´m want one program, Do you know some other program to design, for example, when doing helmets, cars ... When I do not want to say so I ask others :) My design program is F*****G Skicár
Use photoshop to modify helmets, cars.
Here are the helmet templates:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...lmet-models-and-template-for-photoshop.76226/

Here are the 2013 car models:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...3d-photoshop-models-and-keyshot-models.76276/
Use photoshop extended version or GIMP if you can't afford Photoshop to make cars, helmet ,garage, pitcrew ,etc.
For rendering use Cinema 4d , Keyshot, or any other rendering program ( although Keyshot is expensive as hell and I don't except you to buy it) . Secondly if you are really interested in these things and have Photoshop I will link you the pit,racecrew textures too.

maybe totally red?
Naah that's too old school ( Don't mistake I love oldschool paints more than new designs, but seeing only red is boring. There would be only the logos which represents the car. ) I prefer having 2 colors at least on the current cars. For the old beats car 1 color is good enough:)

Sounds nice! Always up for a challenge, eh? :D

Sounds nice! Always up for a challenge, eh? :D
I wouldn't call painting a sinlge area to black instead of white with the new texture mapping system to a challenge. It's quite boring now thanks to Codemasters. Hope they will fix this with the next game but as things looking now I think they would try to get rid of the modding possibilites as much as possible.

I wouldn't call painting a sinlge area to black instead of white with the new texture mapping system to a challenge. It's quite boring now thanks to Codemasters. Hope they will fix this with the next game but as things looking now I think they would try to get rid of the modding possibilites as much as possible.
Which is sad but, from an economic point of view, quite reasonable. It's a shame, since there were so many really great skins for F1 2012, and 2013 hasn't seen much of modding to be honest. There were some great approaches (I remember a Volkswagen Team based upon Force India), but it's been very limited this year.

I do hope modders will get a better shot at the cars next year, since the textures Codemasters are providing us with are nowhere near the standards of what PCs could handle, so we have to rely on modders to create skins that actually live up to what we've been hoping to get from Codemasters :p Plus, I've always enjoyed a good fantasy livery :D

maxresdefault (1).jpg tumblr_mvjyf1CzGN1r8kneko1_500.jpg tumblr_mvjygoJLqw1r8kneko1_500.jpg Massa first williams photos on the Google

Attachments

• Massa.jpg
    Massa.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
I Was thinking about inverting the color of the lotos , to gold and black , just to see how it looked:thumbsup:
Kinda like Supla's gold lotus with black color too. But it depends on the specocc whether you want the gold parts to be gloss as on the original car , or make it metallish effect and leave the black parts gloss :)

Latest News

Back