Authorised Vendor Thanos AMC-AASD15A 6axis Servo Motion Controller

Hi, thanks for the reply.
Yes I have one. I created a box like Thanos', where I inserted the EMI filter.
Last night yet another ruined race (20 minutes 3rd) then boom, pedals stuck and ledflag broken.
Is the interference affecting the USB hub or the cables?
Sorry for the stupid questions but I don't understand anything.
Because if it acts on the hub, I move everything away.

Last edited:
TrackRacer 160S chassis with eRacing-Lab actuators system (plus active Flagghost belt tensioner, among other goodies...)

IMG_20240618_124427.jpg

... so far

Have a classic car rusting in the garage? Give it a new virtual life! Just pop on the 750w eracing-lab actuators in the wheel wells. No need for expensive over-engineered actuators...

Cost? Around 2.5k for the actuator kit; Less than building with custom Trackracer rig with peripherals etc... heck you could hack the existing steering wheel to use with force feedback depending on the car model

It's here, the latest firmware update for AMC-AASD15A controller for full integration with Simhub:

enc_2560_SH_AMC_AASD15A_v2_26_fix8_RGB (2560 chipset only)

Improved Power Saving function that can:
1. Power OFF and ON Vertical actuators, Power OFF only if parked to 0%
2. Power OFF and ON Horizontal actuators
3. Adjustable timer for turning off the LCD and the power to the servos

- Added Option to adjust Backtrack of the motor upon calibration from home position. Allows to set the backtrack small enough to avoid having drops when power is turned off.

- Added option to skip Standby state and move the actuators directly to Park position upon finishing the motion tasks.

- Added more options in the Belt Tensioner section, where you can define either single or dual belt and the ports used, as well if the backtrack will be 0% or user defined.

- Added numerous automation and feedback regarding integration with Simhub, to automate start-stop of the whole platform, and even power off servos on exit or when the motion is idle. A list of the available option will appear on Simhub if supported by the firmware. The new automation allows for very smooth transitions between playing game, or pausing, or handling estop.

Functionality display on this video:

It's here, the latest firmware update for AMC-AASD15A controller for full integration with Simhub:

enc_2560_SH_AMC_AASD15A_v2_26_fix8_RGB (2560 chipset only)

Improved Power Saving function that can:
1. Power OFF and ON Vertical actuators, Power OFF only if parked to 0%
2. Power OFF and ON Horizontal actuators
3. Adjustable timer for turning off the LCD and the power to the servos

- Added Option to adjust Backtrack of the motor upon calibration from home position. Allows to set the backtrack small enough to avoid having drops when power is turned off.

- Added option to skip Standby state and move the actuators directly to Park position upon finishing the motion tasks.

- Added more options in the Belt Tensioner section, where you can define either single or dual belt and the ports used, as well if the backtrack will be 0% or user defined.

- Added numerous automation and feedback regarding integration with Simhub, to automate start-stop of the whole platform, and even power off servos on exit or when the motion is idle. A list of the available option will appear on Simhub if supported by the firmware. The new automation allows for very smooth transitions between playing game, or pausing, or handling estop.

Functionality display on this video:

New firmware for the Thanos4U, with Simhub integration features was just released! You can see the list of changes on the Github repository.

Thanos4U_SH_screen3.jpg

Thanos4U_SH_screen1.jpg

Thanos4U_SH_screen2.jpg

Latest News

Back