AC Test event 24h time multiplier@LeMans, Tue 14th June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm interested :)

Is that tire wear on substanding??
Nope, tire wear is only visible for yourself and part of pro tyres, sidekick and other hud apps that give you info about your own car/session.
Substanding is only a leaderboard, but a very nice one.
And tyre compound can be shown so you'll know who's on softs or mediums in the gt3/rss GT races :p

Yeah I'm a big fan of it, specifically for knowing when others pit :) , but I don't think mine had that percentage number next to the driver name, wasn't sure if that was some customization for the app or just an option I have ticked off.

Yeah I'm a big fan of it, specifically for knowing when others pit :) , but I don't think mine had that percentage number next to the driver name, wasn't sure if that was some customization for the app or just an option I have ticked off.
Aaahh I see!
Emh, I would guess that's the AI skill level, which is part of the AI player names.
Since Arne himself has no value next to his name. But not sure, I'll let Arne answer that one, sorry!

Aaahh I see!
Emh, I would guess that's the AI skill level, which is part of the AI player names.
Since Arne himself has no value next to his name. But not sure, I'll let Arne answer that one, sorry!
Exactly that's driver skill activated in Content Manager/CSP

For substanding I've no permission to publish it yet, so feel free to write a DM then I can send you the app :)

Awesome work Arne!
Small things that improve every single race!
I didn't use either of these apps anymore due to the performance impact vs what they offered.
But thanks to csp, substanding got usable enough again and thanks to you, map display got a bit lighter.

And now both apps offer brilliant stuff that make it worth it to sacrifice some cpu related fps.

Thanks a lot for these updates and awesome to hear that you can officially upload them. I hope the download numbers, reviews and comments will make the invested time worth it for you :)

Awesome work Arne!
Small things that improve every single race!
I didn't use either of these apps anymore due to the performance impact vs what they offered.
But thanks to csp, substanding got usable enough again and thanks to you, map display got a bit lighter.

And now both apps offer brilliant stuff that make it worth it to sacrifice some cpu related fps.

Thanks a lot for these updates and awesome to hear that you can officially upload them. I hope the download numbers, reviews and comments will make the invested time worth it for you :)
Actually the simple hud improvements already make it worth for me. I mean that's the main motivation for me, so just publishing the changes I did either way is pretty much just to "help" others and gain some valuable internet points :geek:

Actually the simple hud improvements already make it worth for me. I mean that's the main motivation for me, so just publishing the changes I did either way is pretty much just to "help" others and gain some valuable internet points :geek:
Haha yeah I totally understand that. Same for my Logitech LUTs that I created for myself and only uploaded them afterwards.
Win/win :)

Latest News

Back