AC Test event 24h time multiplier@LeMans, Tue 14th June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Mazda-787B-57460.jpg

This race is a test to see how the time multiplier function works on S.GP.
So things might go wrong. Or you can discover that you need CSP functions for it.
But that's what testing is about, isn't it?
The car is the great Mazda 787B with the beautiful sound of the rotary engine.
I need at least 3 other drivers because S.GP won't start the server when there are less signups. So everyone is invited. When everything goes OK, we can have a great race. If not: we will have gathered valuable information

For day/night experienced you will need to have SOL installed and you have to activate the WeatherFX setting in CSP. In the install guide of SOL are the other settings you will need. THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL WORK! We don't know how this will work on the S.GP server.

1654594854775.png

So sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/events/kONxnOo7U82-Ac4ChU_Ec
(Password: same as last week, otherwise post in this thread and I will send you a PM with it.):
It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race
Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Mazda 787B
  • Track: LeMans without chicanes.
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
My game looks like i'm playing on 2005 graphics, but I can hit 40fps at night too :) . So hopefully I'll be screaming around the track with the rest of you.

@Allan Ramsbottom https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/ it's the mod that allows for all sorts of weather stuff. I believe it's required for 24hr running too, but I don't honestly remember as I installed it pretty much as soon as I got AC

Last edited:
Not seeing and difference in the daylight. Seems to be dusk all the time.

Is this warning message significant?

Screenshot 2022-06-08 193139.png

I've checked my end and the the correct script is running - is something missing on the server?

Last edited:

Latest News

Back