Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Oops. While trying to catch a spider on my desk I accidentally fell over my keyboard and mouse and accidentally ordered a Frex simwheel to the tune of £1100 in value, by accident. Accidentally.

... :whistle:

Bah, I dropped my keyboard, hitting the ground in such a way that it typed a PM to Todd Cannon asking about pricing for his new pedals... :becky:

OT - Warren: I had enough time in me for G2 at Brands, but I just couldn't string the lap together last night (which was my only chance all week to do any laps whatsoever) :(

Todd has said on the iRacing forum he is having to up the price of his pedals slightly to cover rising costs from the 15th of july.

So you better get the spider to jump all over your keyboard soon :)

Ricky, I'm going for the floor mounted F1 pedals which are that price anyway - not that I have a big problem with paying more to an independant developer of the stature of Todd - he's a genuinely great bloke that does an awful lot of work in his spare time.

Oliver: This was always 'the plan'; I'm only now in the financial situation to go through with it. You guys may have noticed that I haven't been around as much as I was about 6 months ago; that's because I take my simracing seriously enough that I'm working my arse off doing overtime to be able to invest in it.

Yea everything ive heard about the pedals and Todd screams quality. Seems like a great bloke to deal with.

Placed my order for the floor standing pedals withn the stiff brake and high pressure mods 2 days ago.

Cant wait for them to arrive :)

Now to start saving for the wheel when it comes.

Pedals ordered and paid for; should be ready in 4 weeks.

Guys, have any of you got some photos of some touring car pedal units? Todd came back to me to ask what sort of angle from vertical I would like the faces to be, to which I said "say... 7-10 degrees or so, ish" but if I can get some great references then I'll shoot them over to him.

Hopefully I'll get an opportunity at Brands in a fortnight to ask some drivers about steering lock too.

Going to e-mail Frex tonight to request that a shift+ sequential shifter is added to my existing order; I completely forgot at the time - and my G25 one is starting to have some issues now (shifting twice at a time now and again) :/

Found a pic from a BMW showing the floor mounted pedals. Not sure it will help but here it is.

Attachments

• BMW-wtcc-int-06.jpg
    BMW-wtcc-int-06.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 470

Latest News

Back