Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Looks wonderful Jacco, when our new room is finished here i will make one too, i think more like Roy's desk becasue i want 2 places to use easy.

But i keep only one LCD, i will attach it to the wall with an adjustable wallstand so i can pull the screen to me and put it to the left and right.

But for now it's all a dream, first relax.

I look forward to the end result, maybe you should add something that looks like a roll bar, painted plastic pipes.

Kristofers cockpit

sabelt2us4.jpg
sabeltle6.jpg

Belt upgrade :)

WHuAAHAHAHA

it looks so different (looks like a child first big toy car....the one from fisher price that runs on flinstones foot power:)) that it's actually really awesome....
great work Jacco :)

this one i mean :)

230197965.jpg

still freaking awesome man...make one for me lol :)

Sven De Nys said:
Wow Jacco, It's kinda unique I think :) Very cool !!! But isn't it a weird sight in your living room?

hehe it's on the second floor(loft) off my house and that's my floor the rest off the house is from my wife :)

Bram@ : And the wheels are 15" i guess and they are goodyear-eagles but that you can see on the last and final picture next week :)

Chris@ : LOL chris don't you make fun off my funny truck he drives real fast you now :) lol

Latest News

Back