AC Sebring Sunset - 90s Endurance Classics, Fri 14th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
man, that faux-toyota thing is a monster, and surprisingly easy to drive... seems to be the quickest overall. i do love the feel and sound of that ferrucci thing though... i'm caught in a love triangle..

the nismo looks nice, and might have the best engine sounds (sounds like godzilla), but i have more trouble driving that one as fast as the others. tires seem like they're constantly running hot, even though i've adjusted the pressure....

anyways, hope to see you all there! not too late to sign up for anyone looking for some blinding fast action on a fantastic track...

When I first tried to get on server 6 I got a checksum so I re-downloaded and installed the V2 cars just in case. By the time I'd done this the server had looped so still not sure if it was me or the server running the V1 cars or some other problem. Just joined and all is good now although track did seem a bit dark for a race into the sunset.
Hi @Goldtop hope you can join us for tomorrow's race! Should be a good one.

Is the checksum for sol going to removed, my eyesight does not like sun sets or night time, just plain old sun shine. just been on the server and it is night time.:O_o::O_o::O_o:

PS just a thought, clouds and rain do now't for me either, seen enough of that in the UK.

Last edited:
Is the checksum for sol going to removed, my eyesight does not like sun sets or night time, just plain old sun shine. just been on the server and it is night time.:O_o::O_o::O_o:

PS just a thought, clouds and rain do now't for me either, seen enough of that in the UK.
Nighttime?? That’s weird. Should be late afternoon/ early evening. Very few clouds and definitely no rain.
Let’s see if @HF2000 can remove checksums.
Would like it if you could be there.

....and @dbx71 Dominic, can't you just disable 'lightingFX' to get a more 'normal' screen/view ?

Last edited:
Nighttime?? That’s weird. Should be late afternoon/ early evening. Very few clouds and definitely no rain.
Let’s see if @HF2000 can remove checksums.
Would like it if you could be there.
There are no checksum checks configurated for this event.

I wonder if those who are having dark issues are still using the "default" PP filter and not the "sol" or "pure" pp filter. I know when you use the kunos pp filter with sol on, everything gets very underexposed and dark.

You can change this in AC video settings and/or with the PP filter menu option in game

edit: just checked on the server, default wasn't as dark as I remember, so maybe not. But worth a check anyways

Last edited:
Hi Dominic
Unfortunately I won’t make it tonight, doing some changes to rig and the room it’s in but hopefully be back soon.
Hi Paul, no worries. We’ll miss having you in the mix but thanks for letting me know.
Hopefully we’ll see you on the next one.

Latest News

Back