AC Sebring Sunset - 90s Endurance Classics, Fri 14th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm in with no problems other than the whole scene was very red like driving on the surface of Mars!
Very Total Recall-like here too Paul, will disable Weather fx, 'cos I had trouble breathing tbh.....
trouble breathing.jpg

Hi @Goldtop
were you able to get into server??? just curious.
When I first tried to get on server 6 I got a checksum so I re-downloaded and installed the V2 cars just in case. By the time I'd done this the server had looped so still not sure if it was me or the server running the V1 cars or some other problem. Just joined and all is good now although track did seem a bit dark for a race into the sunset.

Yeah I'm on preview 1.80xx rolled it back to 1.79 but still checksum. Haven't changed any Sol or csp settings since our last night/24hr race. Han is it possible to see in the server logs (when you get a chance) what the checksum was for?

I'll try redownloading the link from RSS see if that changes anything.

I think we may need to look at some BOP for the Toyota, even in my low skill mid field position style I am much quicker in the Toyota.
Not sure Paul, haven't tried the Toyota yet, I ran on mediums with 60ltrs (I'm guessing a mid race fuel amount...?), no set up changes at all - though your 2 secs quicker is 'interesting':confused::roflmao:

Edit: If it does turn out to be a beast, maybe leave the Toyota out until BoP can be worked on? I dunno:) If that was the case, I'd take the Ferrari just for the sound:laugh:

Last edited:
When I first tried to get on server 6 I got a checksum so I re-downloaded and installed the V2 cars just in case. By the time I'd done this the server had looped so still not sure if it was me or the server running the V1 cars or some other problem. Just joined and all is good now although track did seem a bit dark for a race into the sunset.
weird. i don't have any issues at all, just goes right into the server.

also, don't understand why some ppl see everything in red... seems okay to me. but if the case is that the natural light level is too low for everyone, making the track difficult to see, let me know and i can make some adjustments in the race start time...

Not sure Paul, haven't tried the Toyota yet, I ran on mediums with 60ltrs (I'm guessing a mid race fuel amount...?), no set up changes at all - though your 2 secs quicker is 'interesting':confused::roflmao:

Edit: If it does turn out to be a beast, maybe leave the Toyota out until BoP can be worked on? I dunno:) If that was the case, I'd take the Ferrari just for the sound:laugh:
I ran on default, didn't even adjust tyres yet the Toyota had so much more grip, but like you I'd take the Ferrari for the sound alone!. When you went past while I was in the pits the 333 sounded awesome:inlove:

Ok, all working now! 5th reinstall is the key I guess :O_o::laugh: Thanks for the help all :thumbsup:

I see a beautiful cotton candy purple and pink sunset. Running pure. Compared to the lighting on your test server dominic, I would say this sunset is less red :O_o:

As for the speed differences, the ferrari has 3 different rear wing options, in addition to changing wing height. Default has the most drag I think

Last edited:
Dominic is there anything different with this server to the test server with these cars? For some reason I'm getting a checksum failed on the race server, but it worked fine on the test server (I have what I think is the latest version V2 of the pack)

Hi Robert. Had a look there. It's the Nisumo.kn5 LOD A that is failing checksum.

Dominic's server is probably not checking the kn5 files.

Edit... Ooh I'm too late :) At least now you know!

Last edited:
Yes please and password please :)
Hey Bill; We would love to have you join us for races in AC. Do you have an emperor account already? You would need this to sign up for most events here.

If you don't have an emperor account, @HF2000 can hook you up.

I will send you server info in PM.

Latest News

Back