Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1688802647780.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Sebring at Sunset - 90s Endurance Classics
This event takes us deeper into the US state of Florida to the famously bumpy and fast flowing track at Sebring. For this event, we'll be driving some classic Endurance Cars from the 90s, beautifully recreated by the talented modders at RSS.

Race will take place in the late afternoon, so prepare yourself for some fast-paced driving under the beautiful Florida sunset.

Please note, this event requires Sol and CSP installed and activated.

We hope to see you on the grid!
This event will be hosted by Dominic Ballerino!

1688802574898.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/028087f0-1903-429b-b3fe-afb399fb89f4?server=5 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 6 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 45 minutes - Official Practice
  • 20:50 CET, 19:50 BST (18:50 UTC) | 25 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Could I have the password for practice server and race please. I tried the usual ones but it must have changed since I last raced here.

Hi Dominic, Friday is my early evening out for a few beers in the village i live in and our pint (i mean a real pint) is a bit larger than a US pint so that is why I didn't sign up for your 1st race. I will endeavour to make your next one but I cannot promise to be totally sober. Hey! I might be quicker! Good luck with your hosting and i very much like the choices you have made so far. RSS mods will always be a winner with me. There American stock car is good too

Dominic is there anything different with this server to the test server with these cars? For some reason I'm getting a checksum failed on the race server, but it worked fine on the test server (I have what I think is the latest version V2 of the pack)

Last edited:
Dominic is there anything different with this server to the test server with these cars? For some reason I'm getting a checksum failed on the race server, but it worked fine on the test server (I have what I think is the latest version V2 of the pack)
hmmm, the test server was my own personal server through my own emperor account. this one @HF2000 set up through the RD emperor server account which i dont have access to...

i honestly don't know what could be different... what is the checksum error you are getting??

I'm in with no problems other than the whole scene was very red like driving on the surface of Mars!
I have switched off weather and it's more like sunset now.

I cant see specifics. Think it shows more in the server logs which admin can see. My only thought is maybe v1 of the cars is on the current server? Paul what version does it say for your cars in CM?

Last edited:
I'm in with no problems other than the whole scene was very red like driving on the surface of Mars!
I have switched off weather and it's more like sunset now.
ok, thank goodness. let me know what you think about settings, time of day etc. and if it works ok for you. i can ask Han to make adjustments if necessary.

Hi Dominic, Friday is my early evening out for a few beers in the village i live in and our pint (i mean a real pint) is a bit larger than a US pint so that is why I didn't sign up for your 1st race. I will endeavour to make your next one but I cannot promise to be totally sober. Hey! I might be quicker! Good luck with your hosting and i very much like the choices you have made so far. RSS mods will always be a winner with me. There American stock car is good too
for some reason, your description of friday evening activities in your village is sounding damn good to me! sounds like a good time indeed. hey if you're having a good time at the pub don't worry about the race! but of course if you can make it, that would be great. yeah, i recall my pool game always improved after a couple of pints (after that it went to ****). i wonder if there is a similar effect with simracing...

hmmm, the test server was my own personal server through my own emperor account. this one @HF2000 set up through the RD emperor server account which i dont have access to...

i honestly don't know what could be different... what is the checksum error you are getting??
Possible causes of checksum errors:
  • not the correct versions of the cars -> use the link in the 1st thread
  • not the correct version of the track -> use the link in the 1st thread
  • not having CSP and SOL installed -> install them

Just tried the 'Not a Nissan' and the 'Really isn't a Ferrari', lovely cars. Paul is flying in the 'Pseudo Toyota':devilish:
yeah, i'm usually a faux italian racecar kind of guy :p, but the turbo wastegate / blow off valve sounds on that nissan sound pretty 'sick' as they say here in the states...

hmm, ill see what I can do. Reinstalled them (v2) and the track. Have sol, csp, etc. Still can join dominics server. Will try another reinstallation :coffee:

Should be here paul if you use CM.. But if you bought them recently I'm guessing they're updated

Screenshot 2023-07-08 161009.jpg

Latest News

Back