AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ Spa - 2 x Sprint - Sunday 9th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Going to the latest CSP version has fixed alot of glare issue I had. Mainly with reflections of other cars being way too shiny! Might help here, Carsten?
I´ll have a look.

Thanks

Nope, no difference on the dashboard, but mayor stutter for the first lap.

Back to square one.

Last edited:
Should look like this if you search "racedepartment" ,but I can try to share a CM link directly to the server via PM

Screenshot 2023-07-06 174200.jpg

Partial success.

I can see the server now ( I had "don´t show servers with missing content" ticked, it illudet me that this was not "the regular" Spa.)

But still the server is not reachable, i´ll try again.

Edith:
the server is back, now my (hopefully last) problem is an outdated password

@Interslice if you could be so kind :)

Last edited:
Could I join please. This is my first race

Hi Jamie, you sure can!

Check your pm's for the server password :thumbsup:

As it's you first, please make sure to read the first 2 posts carefully! Hope you enjoy the race!

Any questions at all l, just post here or fire me a pm.

Brian

Last edited:
Hi Brian, tried to sign up ten minutes ago but somehow I didn't find the button to sign up on the emperor page somehow. If it's somehow possible to sign me manually please sign me in with the lambo. If that s not possible, no problem. No training yet anyway with these cars. Cu later or next time.

Hi Brian, tried to sign up ten minutes ago but somehow I didn't find the button to sign up on the emperor page somehow. If it's somehow possible to sign me manually please sign me in with the lambo. If that s not possible, no problem. No training yet anyway with these cars. Cu later or next time.

Hi Thomas, no problem, you can join. I have spare cars on the server for late sign-ups.

The saga continues.

I was on the practice server this morning, everything worked fine.

Now I can´t join again, CM shows "install missing content" instead of "join" Vanilla Ac also doesn´t let me in.

I´ll restart my PC (once more) and if it doesn´t work this time I´m (more than usual) pissed and will do something else.

The saga continues.

I was on the practice server this morning, everything worked fine.

Now I can´t join again, CM shows "install missing content" instead of "join" Vanilla Ac also doesn´t let me in.

I´ll restart my PC (once more) and if it doesn´t work this time I´m (more than usual) pissed and will do something else.

You can use ctrl+alt+g to join.

It is some sort of bug with CM :/

It even says I have missing content regularly, despite it being my content on the server :\

Restarted CM sometimes sorts it so hope you are on!

Last edited:
That was a turn up I wont forget, thought I would not impede Hank and let him through, i was then going to see what my pace was like on a standard setup. Eventually letting drivers though if I was too slow on this setup.

I did not expect every man and his dog to pile on past toooo.

That will teach me.
5a70c5985decdffd35725ff4bbf7e2d6.jpg
Enjoyable race, had a great time, and a special thankyou to Brian for his efforts.

great pace from everyone.:):)

Last edited:
The first race was surprisingly uneventfull, dodged some wrecks and carried it home.

Second race was a sweaty mess, lots of work to "anoy" (TM Han) faster drivers and in end only let one through ( deserved one, Hank)

And Bob, please don´t take the hazing personally, we do that only to people we like :p

Thanks everyone for a niece and clean race ( at least the second one :rolleyes:)

Time for debrief,

Bitte ein Bit.PNG

Goood Night everyone

Carsten

Latest News

Back