AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ Slovakiaring - Sunday 23rd July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks to all for racing and congrat to Hank and Fulvio for the wins!

Next week we are at TT Assen for more high speed action!

We'll go 2 x 25 again before moving to 50 minute races for august. See you on track!!

@KFMaster

No problem, we got close, should have been more patient. You warped or I warped into each other. I got the worst of it...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
It is the way it goes sometimes.:)
Thanks Ernie. I think I braked there earlier than normal, caught you out. You probably saw me sliding around the corner earlier, I was trying to settle back down a bit by braking a bit earlier at the next corner:(

Roasted my tires race 1 (150F degree rears trying to get out of that damn sand :laugh:) , had a much better experience race 2. Good fight @KFMaster in the second, I did get pushed slightly wide that one corner, but wasn't a big issue, got right back on track and kept on driving. I put myself on the outside in a tight turn and bumps happen, good pace though, you didn't make it easy :thumbsup:

That one corner was a bit spicy @cerebralvortex I was so wrapped up racing Dia, then he went wide, I went wide, then you and fulvio were there, very quickly :laugh:

What sort of TC were people running yesterday? Compared to the Kunos GT3 cars, the TC on these seems "stronger" and seems to catch me out once a race where I go into a slide, try to correct and get whipped back spun around.

I do like the sprint races because you get a second race to "correct any errors", but I do find myself maybe driving a bit harder in a sprint, which might make me need that second race more :roflmao:

Thanks for hosting Brian, and everyone for the good racing :thumbsup: See you all next one!

Latest News

Back