AC RSS GT-M(GT3) @ Slovakiaring - Sunday 23rd July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As mentioned earlier:

CH Suspension Flowchart.jpg

Hy brian,

I can see your point with the difficulties to switch from one layout to the other.
With the lack of distinctive features (aka Markers) it takes a lot of learning by heart to get the track right.
So I understand your going the shortcut and and not be willing "to do the work"

I on the other hand have already done the work for "Slovakia Ring fast" and feel no motivation to retrain myself under these circumstances. (as it´s more than a PitA to relern the other layout.)

You do you and I do I.

Have fun guys,

Carsten out.

Edith.

i´m too thick to unregister :(
Could someone please explain how to use " the change your registration" page to unregister?

Thanks

Last edited:
Ok then, had my cool down and retrained.

As I´m now comfortably in the x,xx.5s, how about another switch of layout?
Or maybe BOP down the Beemer even more :O_o:

(of course I´m kidding. Well, sortof. BOP will always be a hotly disputed topic. See the Frikadelli Ferrari winning at his first ever start at N24 :cautious:)

I blame my lack of talent in the previous corner!
Ok, that works, too. ;)

But, one could point out that "someone here" chose a rather difficult track with helluva lot of blind corners and a serious lack of distinct features, aka markers :speechless:
That will catch out a lot of people when driving in traffic, especially (but not limited to ) T8.

BTW, is it me or is the AI friggin alien fast around here? :cry:

It is a rather difficult track, but relish the challenge. Not having too much difficulty in markers though. I found it helpful to use distant objects to mark when to get back on throttle in addition to my braking points. Traffic will be different challenge altogether though.

It is a rather difficult track, but relish the challenge. Not having too much difficulty in markers though. I found it helpful to use distant objects to mark when to get back on throttle in addition to my braking points. Traffic will be different challenge altogether though.
Right you are on all accounts.

Especially in traffic I tend to f...up a lot here. The AI are not slow, but drive quite "interestingly" at turn in and midcorner.

So hint,hint:

if you see the camouflaged Beemer around you, don´t count on me knowing where the f... I am and where to brake :cautious:

Last edited:
Server is setup now and livery/car selection is closed. BOPs are locked in.

Joining is still possible, simply post here with your choice of car :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back