AMS2 Rookies | P3 @ Kyalami - Friday April 22, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Thanks, hope I don't fall too far behind ...this will be my first online race.
You're in good company Tim, this will only be my third session with RD and my first ever AMS2 race. I'm expecting to end up about 4 postcodes behind everyone else!

At the very least, the two of us can have fun cutting grass at the back :D

Hi @dannyhughan @mktjf, our racing club races are casual races. It's mainly about having on track fun with other drivers and having a good time on Discord.

During the practice, qualification and race just ask us as much information you need to get up to speed and we are all happy to help. If you want us to review your lap, give you some hints and tips how to improve we're just one question away.

I general don't worry about speed or laptimes. That will come over time. The more you drive against real humans the better you will become.

Enjoy tonight :)

You're in good company Tim, this will only be my third session with RD and my first ever AMS2 race. I'm expecting to end up about 4 postcodes behind everyone else!

At the very least, the two of us can have fun cutting grass at the back :D
And I will be behind you then… don’t worry, there’s no pressure to be one of the fast guys.

Races are real fun and helpful to learn the ropes… this will be my 4th online race… I usually fight my way to last place :)

I have two speeds now though really slow… and the new one just slow :)

Wave as you lap me!

Latest News

Back