RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look mutch better from TV perspective than actual racing....Nice to watch indeed
I was confused in the commentary with Andersson because our names start with AND :roflmao:
Some of the fight were verry nice and often the acction is in the pack.I`ve enjoyed,thanks for this nice race.

It does look mutch better from TV perspective than actual racing....Nice to watch indeed
I was confused in the commentary with Andersson because our names start with AND :roflmao:
Some of the fight were verry nice and often the acction is in the pack.I`ve enjoyed,thanks for this nice race.

I was wondering who the second AND was! :roflmao: You weren't on my name list though so it didn't click that it was you D: Either way a pleasure to watch everyone battling yesterday. Honestly the action was better than Interlagos! See you lot at Vanport!

I just seen a little of the broadcast I will watch it later. Thought I'd point out that in race 1 the guy in the top 10 early in the race is in fact Lars Brugman and not me, as James Kirk was mistaken.
I had 2 great races even though I spun in race 2 and lost loads of places, also apologies to Stefan Woudenberg I was one of the drivers that bumped you on the second last bend in race 1 you went a little sideways but kept it going.

I was wondering who the second AND was! :roflmao: You weren't on my name list though so it didn't click that it was you D: Either way a pleasure to watch everyone battling yesterday. Honestly the action was better than Interlagos! See you lot at Vanport!

Indeed i was in on the last possible second when qualy was over...like a ninja :ninja:...:roflmao:
Because i had no practice i was caution on track but i`ve made mistakes.
I will be prepared for next race and i hope for a better place on the grid,if there is room for me."Fingers crossed"

Not sorted, i have included Jaap the maker of GPCOS in the process as there seems to be something odd with the race 2 result files.

Will also check with Reiza.

Will not be solved today unfortunately

After watching the broadcast and the replays, I've got a couple of things to add.

1) Great job again on the broadcast, both James Kirk and Bram Hengeveld. I missed Liam Jenkins though.

2) I saw that I crashed with Tamás Fóth at the fast S, when he got back to the track. I couldn't see him until we bumped into each other, and he flied through the grass so I doubt he could do anything to get a safer entry (not like I know about those :mad:).

3) It looks like I pretty much caused Norman Bruce to spin and hit Eric Andersson? I'm sorry about that, I tried my best to keep the inside of the corner, but I guess I failed :thumbsdown:

4) That bump against Kevin Cordice in T1 looked a lot worse in the broadcast than it did during the race. I saw Kevin go wide, and I could swear I saw him go off the track, so I thought the apex would be fair game (since he'd cut and get back at the right hander), but it wasn't at all. I certainly wouldn't have been so aggresive if I noticed he was still on track. Again, sorry!

5) I saw what happened in the hairpin during lap 1. Well, just as I thought, I was unlucky, but that's about it.

Nothing else to add, I think. I hope we can have 2 good races in Vanport, I'll try to get in less trouble next time :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back