RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought my climb through the field was fairly clean apart from the nudge with Remco which I apologised for. Ill have a watch on the broadcast when its up as i turned my replays off.

Looking forward to the next event ;)

Didnt say you caused anything Dan, just saying it happened when you joined the group. Most likely cause of all the pressure you caused :-P.

Well was a very eventfull event. Had a couple of small incidents in race 1 and 2, Could pass a few peeps and made small mistakes which made me loose a spot or 20, was pushed in a spin,, pushed of track, was outbraked, lost my car coming out of a slipstream going back ward thru the first corner, had really fun and tense and clean battles with loads of guys...pffffttttt... just too much to name it.

The most positive point: wasn't taken off for once which had me go to the pit for 3 laps. :D That is about the first time for me in all GSC leagues till now. :D

Thanx RD for the great organisation, lloking forward to the next round which will be as fun as the one last night! :) :thumbsup:

Also would be interested to know if you get more points for finnishing last then first or p10 twice or there abouts because if you have pace to finnish top ten first race if you crash out you should havepace to win from pole when all the fast guys start at the back I hope that consistancy is rewarded instead of last then first.

Well was a very eventfull event. Had a couple of small incidents in race 1 and 2, Could pass a few peeps and made small mistakes which made me loose a spot or 20, was pushed in a spin,, pushed of track, was outbraked, lost my car coming out of a slipstream going back ward thru the first corner, had really fun and tense and clean battles with loads of guys...pffffttttt... just too much to name it.

The most positive point: wasn't taken off for once which had me go to the pit for 3 laps. :D That is about the first time for me in all GSC leagues till now. :D

Thanx RD for the great organisation, lloking forward to the next round which will be as fun as the one last night! :) :thumbsup:

Just watched through the replay of race 2, and saw you going off and coming back on right in front of our little group at T1...bet that was scary for you and they guy at the front of the pack!

If anyone has the server replays that would be great

I forgot to switch replays off, so I have my replays, although it'll only be any good for you for race 2, as in race 1 you guys were too far ahead for most of it for it not to be jumping around like it likes to do. But if you don't want to wait for the full server replay files to be posted, I can put mine up if you like.

Good Q, got p2 again.
R1: I warmed up slowly as the race started, droped back to 5th in 2 laps, but within a few tenth to Lee and Frank. Some laps later Lee had an error. Fank and me changed position a few times, but that didn t help us to catch the top2, so first i tought i ll do some bump drafting, but i felt it too dangerous to touch Franks car on the bumpy straight, and backed off to let him drive fast laps. 1st problem was we didn t catch the leaders, 2nd i lost a little bit of my rhythm, and fell 2 sec behind, that was too much to have a chance later to challange 3rd. Well done to Top3!
R2: Chaotic, i was overly cautious, but couldn t avoid a car which lost control, and my race ended early. Not a good one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back