RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The race is all I've been thinking about in work today, but if I were so lucky to be surrounded by hot women on the job then my mind would for sure be pre-occupied! ;)
oh m8, all ages.... from 17 to 44 i saw, and yes 75% of them we're hot :) you can surely keep your mind occupy and busy talking to them :D

now that im finished, im focusing on the league race... oh god im bricking it :D

Just wanna say good luck to everyone, I would have loved to join after Lee pointed the league my way but I do an Internet radio show over at Koast Radio up here in North East England, as the green flag drops so can't join you! :(
Hopefully catch a replay when I get back in and open a can of (or 2+) of Carlsberg....;)

R1 got turned around on lap 1 due to an accident ahead, but the race was awesome, great battles throughout but mostly good clean fair racing with @Norman Bruce, Really enjoyed it. finished 30th of one or two lower, i cant remember lol

R2: nearly missed the start of the race, my head was in the clouds somewhere :redface:
Lost a few positions on lap one but at the final left handers before the long pit straight that isnt straight, i lost the back end ttrying to avoid a crash a head and i think @Andreas loffler hit me in the side, Im sorry about that, nothing i could do. Faught my way back from last place to finish 21st with great battles in the mean time, this occassion with @Lucas Degen

Cheers RD, not had fun racing in a while. Cheers Dave.

I'm so Pi$$ rite now my stupid brother decided to plug a crappy air compressor on the house outlet an trip the FFFFF-ing fuse box what an A$$h@le, crashing me out of the second race:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. I think i could have done well in the second race :unsure:, well done to all who participated look forward to scoring point next time around

Q30 at the start could not see the red/green lights.
Had a good race P21.

Race2 was madness, Cars flying all over. Didn't who to fight with the top 20 of race 1 behind me. Someone hit the black bord in T4, that was my brakemarker. Braked to late and hit a car from behind.

Beginning of R2 lots of pushing, had some fighting going on. On the last corner, two cars passed me right before the line. Don't know where that boost came from. Photofinish.

Great racing again, RD thanks! See you in two weeks time.

Im happy with my races, alittle to much understeer and oversteer, which did make me cut a corner :(

however, the racing to me was clean, abit of bumping but that's what happens when 20 drivers are racing into a corner :D.... My deepest apologies to the guy who came back on track (lost control?) the car unfortunatly was in my racing line when i was speeding up and my car tipped it over, sorry about that one :p

great stuff guys, see you next race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back