RD GP Championship 2017 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ! Well after the team ling ups after the qualy... i want to ask something well is it a bit unfair conserning the construstor points in teams such us mine with less drivers compered with the 4 team drivers? will we have a deferent point prosidure like double points in the contractors?

Hey guys ! Well after the team ling ups after the qualy... i want to ask something well is it a bit unfair conserning the construstor points in teams such us mine with less drivers compered with the 4 team drivers? will we have a deferent point prosidure like double points in the contractors?
As Dan has said. The two best scores from a team in a weekend will be used in the championship. The other results will be ignored. I did think of this when we opened the teams to four drivers :)

Sorry, I'm not sure how to send the skin.
If your skin breaches any of these rules, they will be sent back to you. All new custom paints must be sent to @Joseph Wright as a zip file.
I clicked on the link but I could not, would I have an email address to send?
Thank you
Please send me a conversation on here. I do not hand my email address out. Click on Inbox, then "New Conversation" and then as a recipient add: Joseph Wright

Presenting the skins W3Race, for @rodrigo cascaes #77 @André Felisberto #96. ;)
Ik17pdA.jpg

GVUrwFC.jpg

I thought I'd repost this I wrote over at the motorsport section as we are racing F3s.

Lando Norris takes the Euro F3 championship at Hockenheim!

Well, with only two races to go now and 50 points available it looks like Lando has taken the Euro F3 championship with 429 pts against Joel Eriksson's 358.
I hope he puts in performances like this in F2 next year!
Well done Lando, the next British superstar I'm sure!
The final 2 races are streamed live at Hockenheim here:
http://www.fiaf3europe.com/live/
Race 2 is this afternoon

hi !! hey joseph ! with the futur pack , can you to join a complet program for races , days , time and tracks ...
just for pratice before to begin shampionship
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%