RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-2-29_21-50-24.png

@kedy89 - Another easy victory for Peterson. But Bellof had some troubles. We saw you angry at the pitwall after the collision with Heidfeld. What do you think about it?
@Sasha Jednak - Ricciardo returns to podium after a while. Was this the hardest podium battle of the season so far? And do you have hopes for the title as there is a 29 points gap now.
@TTupsi - A magnificent recovery in the race. Was starting qualifying with maximum fuel load the right choice? Also what happened with Lombardi?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - Another great climb-up race for the team and it has been a while since your both of your drivers scored points together. Now you are closer to 2KF1 and ART in the constructors. Are you aiming to pass them?
@Aidan Keranen - A yet another solid points finish for the team and this result put you ahead of ART in the constructors championship. Does your team have the pace to stay ahead of them in the final two races?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - Massa had a tiring day with lots of pitstops. Was this also a very exhausting day for the team? Also, what happened with Kobayashi?
@Jimlaad43 - They say that you admitted using illegal aids on your car. Is it true? How did you get away if that is the case? If not, what do you think about Heidfeld's great pace this weekend?
@Timmieturner12 - Must have been a disappointing weekend for the team. What went wrong?
@Milos - You had a solid day ahead as your drivers seemed capable of a podium finish today. But something went wrong with the pitwall communication, i guess?
@Joel, @Márk Lintner - This season seems like lost already. But, financial experts indicate that you have powerful budgets for the next season. What are your plans?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

THE MARKETPLACE will be CLOSED on Thursday night. Then the Qualifying will start immediately. The Race will be started on Sunday night. There won't be further notifications regarding these deadlines.

@kedy89 - Another easy victory for Peterson. But Bellof had some troubles. We saw you angry at the pitwall after the collision with Heidfeld. What do you think about it?
The situation was ridiculous. DTK was doing bollocks all the race, and having a driver how can't even handle the car with driving aids is pathetic. We only didn't file a complaint as they didn't take any points from us directly.

@Omer Said I'm missing the point for fastest lap in the constructors' ;)

View attachment 123895

@Sasha Jednak - Ricciardo returns to podium after a while. Was this the hardest podium battle of the season so far? And do you have hopes for the title as there is a 29 points gap now.
@TTupsi - A magnificent recovery in the race. Was starting qualifying with maximum fuel load the right choice? Also what happened with Lombardi?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - Another great climb-up race for the team and it has been a while since your both of your drivers scored points together. Now you are closer to 2KF1 and ART in the constructors. Are you aiming to pass them?
@Aidan Keranen - A yet another solid points finish for the team and this result put you ahead of ART in the constructors championship. Does your team have the pace to stay ahead of them in the final two races?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - Massa had a tiring day with lots of pitstops. Was this also a very exhausting day for the team? Also, what happened with Kobayashi?
@Jimlaad43 - They say that you admitted using illegal aids on your car. Is it true? How did you get away if that is the case? If not, what do you think about Heidfeld's great pace this weekend?
@Timmieturner12 - Must have been a disappointing weekend for the team. What went wrong?
@Milos - You had a solid day ahead as your drivers seemed capable of a podium finish today. But something went wrong with the pitwall communication, i guess?
@Joel, @Márk Lintner - This season seems like lost already. But, financial experts indicate that you have powerful budgets for the next season. What are your plans?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN!

THE MARKETPLACE will be CLOSED on Thursday night. Then the Qualifying will start immediately. The Race will be started on Sunday night. There won't be further notifications regarding these deadlines.

I want to get more money :D

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining :laugh: but I am amazed that coming clean was the right decision. As soon as quali was posted, I knew I was screwed. Those Aids are pretty powerful...

Told you as long as you finish behind me I won't bother :p. Just surprised noone else did :confused:
I'm not reporting my business partner but I must say I'm very surprised too none of the smaller teams filed a report :O_o:

The qualifying strategy was not planned. It was a miscommunication between our pit and strategy crews. Apparently someone was talking on the radio about filling the team's official fish tank for our Goldfish Goldie but someone misunderstood that message and filled our cars instead. :(

With Lella it was another misunderstanding between strategy and pit crews. Someone misheard the intended fuel amount and we put her one liter short of finishing. Very unfortunate and we feel sorry for her as she was on course for yet another 6th place finish.
It's clear we have to do some changes to our pitwall for the next race and get people who can talk clearly.

---
Audrey speed +1
Chassis +1
Michele +1 speed, +1 wet track
Research next year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back