RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-1-3_22-49-54.png

upload_2016-1-3_22-54-25.png
*FIX: Not the German GP, We are in France. Duh!

I will try to handle championship points and budget updates tonight.

now that you mention women
in the conditions as torrid as they are, all the female drivers brought their cars across the line. :confused:
that is a 100% finish ratio.
Meanwhile, male drivers.... 3 drivers out of 25, makes it a staggering 12%

Maybe more women should race after all :roflmao:

upload_2016-1-3_23-55-18.png

@kedy89 - A double podium and now you are leading both championships. What do you feel?
@Sasha Jednak - A big shame for Ricciardo. Everyone thought that Ferraris were invincible. Will this problem affect your mid-season supplier negotiations?
@Milos - Alonso retired once again. We saw you making angry gestures at the pitwall from TV broadcast. Are you angry with the mistakes your drivers are doing?
@TTupsi - A double points finish brings home a considerable sum of money. Are you eyeing more customers in the mid-season contract negotiations?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - You gave some angry interviews after the race. Possibly towards Mercedes we think, so a new engine supplier is on it's way for Canon Racing?
@Aidan Keranen - Even though Fangio retired, his points-finish streak is kept in tact. But the sister team looks way down the order. Are you planning some supplier shuffles?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - Was the conditions too much harsh? Normally steady and smooth Grips suffered retirements after many mistakes today. Are you angry with the race officials for not red flagging the race as the rumors say so?
@Jimlaad43 - Fifth race of the season end not so well for the team. Will this affect your plans with Renault? Is it goodbye time to the French manufacturer?
@Vimal Ana, @Márk Lintner, @Joel - Now the supplier contracts ended. Are you still planning to keep up with Mercedes engines even after so many problems?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN! CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS and TEAM BUDGETS are updated!

IMPORTANT NOTES
-Spinning out will cost more time to the drivers from now on.
-All contracts are null as we past the 5th race. Please don't forget to renew or get new suppliers. Also don't forget to use your PR points for discounts.
-Marketplace will be closed on Thursday night. The the race will start hopefully on Sunday night.
-After the 5th race, PR points for the podium finishers will be shelved as it gives even more advantage to the regular top finishers. DNF teams will continue to get their usual PR point bonuses.
-Driver bidding system will be different than we had this season. @TTupsi 's system will be imitated as every manager will send me contract offers for five drivers with their offered salaries. Former drivers will accept their former team's offer if the other team does not bid 500 credits more than the offer of the former team.

@Jimlaad43 - Fifth race of the season end not so well for the team. Will this affect your plans with Renault? Is it goodbye time to the French manufacturer?
Renault have done a good job for us, but due to the retirements from this race, we cannot afford to renew with them. We're just being let down by terrible Pirelli's. Time for them to go.

Sign contracts with Bridgestone and Mercedes.

@Milos - Alonso retired once again. We saw you making angry gestures at the pitwall from TV broadcast. Are you angry with the mistakes your drivers are doing?
yes. We brought two championship contenders and told them to play it safe. I am disappointed what Alonso has done despite his wet mastery. Shame.

we're already dropping suppliers?!
:confused:
oh damn
tyre Pirelli of course
Engine... this is very interesting, I dislike Mercedes' reliability but we'll go for it I guess
+1 of that tasty research thing
I am saving the rest, thanks

actually, hire a PR expert aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
2KF1
We'll be continuing our partnership with Renault and Michelin.
+1 research next season.

Keranen
I sort of thought that I still got 5 races of contracts, ah well.
Cosworth (for lols) and Michelin again.

AUDREY ENGINEERING
Audrey Engineering have made the decision to give out their engines for free for the last 5 races of the seaaon!
This is no joke. The only clause of the contract is that the customers conduct two engine researches during this season.

We are hoping to find long time partners with whom we could share the most reliable (and yet faster than Renault or Mercedes!) engine on the grid.

All interested teams should contact me via PM before buying our engines.

@Omer Said
Everything went according to plan today. The conditions were horrible so we just wanted to bring the cars back home as our girls still have very little experience from modern GP racing. Sponsor money was achieved and we are strongly 3rd in constructors. Hopefully we can keep ART behind.

@Sasha Jednak - A big shame for Ricciardo. Everyone thought that Ferraris were invincible. Will this problem affect your mid-season supplier negotiations?
Not everyone thought that, as we were aware that Ferrari engine has failed already this season. As for suppliers, we are staying with Bridgestone and Ferrari, it is not their fault for our bad luck.:thumbsup:

MARKETPLACE
Ferrari - 300 PR + 500cr
Bridgestone - 300 PR + 100cr
Research for next season - 350cr
Ricciardo 2x concentration - 800cr
Schumacher 2x concentration - 800cr
Total - 600PR + 2550cr
Money left - 0 PR + 1350cr

GAME :(

Race1: 8/27 finished, 29.6%
Race2: 8/30 finished, 26.7%
Race3: 9/33 finished, 27.3%
Race4: 9/35 finished, 25.7%
Race5: 6/28 finished, 21.4%
I understand that weather affects mistakes and that reliability can cause terminal failures, and it is okay that percent is lower in the last race. But it is to much to have less than 30% finishers in the completely dry races. So could you @Omer Said , please tell me when do you expect that we achieve drivers and engines level to have great racing which is not decided with failures and by regular mistakes on each pace other than safe? :unsure:
Until then, BRT has faster car, Ronnie has more speed than Ric and they have much more money. So only way to beat them is that they retire and I don't won't that kind of win. @kedy89 , congrats on championship!:thumbsup:

I'm staying in the game, but I just want to race, and for last 2 seasons I have lost more races due to failures (from the top 2 spots) than I have won.:thumbsdown: So from now on I will just play with Milos and Alonso in the pits.:p

Race1: 8/27 finished, 29.6%
Race2: 8/30 finished, 26.7%
Race3: 9/33 finished, 27.3%
Race4: 9/35 finished, 25.7%
Race5: 6/28 finished, 21.4%
hey that's actually a really good research, I thought the point of the game was to go forwards in terms of finishers, that more people finish. Not backwards :p As every race apart from race 3, the % dropped.
(and idc how many have been chassis fail. As with Alonso's retirement, it could well be caused by driver errors)
but I just want to race
that sounds a lot like McLaren Honda :D
So from now on I will just play with Milos and Alonso in the pits.:p
thanks ;)
But we'll continue to use safe low, because the Mercedes power unit is @#£%$@?&$. Might raise that % if the entire Merc/partly Honda due to money band uses it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back