RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to make it fun for myself, since win is lost.:( THis season is: last man pitting is wi
where is the old optimistic rating when you need it :roflmao:
Come on guys, Ferrari is a more reliable and we both had retirements. We also have drivers with high driving, wet, and concentration skills. (Alonso mostly retired due to engine, and he is still in the race because of his skills):thumbsup:

Both laps:
Ricciardo: focus and low revs. These two laps will define our season, make the best out of this.
Schumacher: easy and low revs.

View attachment 116299

upload_2015-12-31_23-36-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-31_22-28-30.png
    upload_2015-12-31_22-28-30.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

at least we got in the points despite it's boring.

Fixed the mistake, but screwed up the first lap's image. Only final lap's image is available now. But that is what you all need after all. :thumbsup:

Everyone please use this template to avoid such stupidies on my side. :redface::x3:

LAP 1
-Commands

LAP 2
-Commands

Fixed the mistake, but screwed up the first lap's image. Only final lap's image is available now. But that is what you all need after all. :thumbsup:

Everyone please use this template to avoid such stupidies on my side. :redface::x3:
thanks for fixing Omer. Not sure right now if I could have made it with safe pace, let alone car hp. Will put lap1 again even if no change :thumbsup:

As I understand it, I almost got chance to win, but you have fixed the error quickly.:D
Tobi, I'm not sure about safe pace as fuel is concerned but it is just to slow. So even with Ric using easy pace, he would caught Ronnie by the end (at least that was the case when I used safe in last race).:unsure:

Anyway, I will post my commands next year.:cool:

Happy New Year and wish you all the best, a lot of close racing and much less retirements.:thumbsup:

As I understand it, I almost got chance to win, but you have fixed the error quickly.:D
Tobi, I'm not sure about safe pace as fuel is concerned but it is just to slow. So even with Ric using easy pace, he would caught Ronnie by the end (at least that was the case when I used safe in last race).:unsure:

Anyway, I will post my commands next year.:cool:

Happy New Year and wish you all the best, a lot of close racing and much less retirements.:thumbsup:
Main problem now is car wear, I highly doubt that Ronnie will be able to go 6 more laps without stop. Shame really as it'd cost me another win.

1st lap
no changes

2nd lap
Stefan pit for wets, 32l

I agree about the wear, it is really big issue in this race.

1st lap:
Ricciardo: easy and low revs.

2nd lap:
Ricciardo: steady, low revs, use ERS and pit this lap. 35lit fuel and wet tyres.

a Ferrari retired on engine issues??
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

that's it, just bring it home boys. Sponsor objectives achieved if you do that :cool:

you know, to keep it fair, I think a BRT should retire too ;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back