RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st lap:
Ricciardo: easy and low revs.
Schumacher: easy and low revs, crash with Ronnie if you can/need.:p

2nd lap:
Ricciardo: easy, low revs and pit this lap. Wet tyres and 44lit fuel.
Schumacher: steady, low revs, use ERS and pit this lap. Wet tyres and 64lit fuel.

P.S. Schumacher's order to crash is just a joke of course.;)

1st lap:
Ricciardo: easy and low revs.
Schumacher: easy and low revs, crash with Ronnie if you can/need.:p

2nd lap:
Ricciardo: easy, low revs and pit this lap. Wet tyres and 44lit fuel.
Schumacher: steady, low revs, use ERS and pit this lap. Wet tyres and 64lit fuel.

P.S. Schumacher's order to crash is just a joke of course.;)
ooh, split strategies, that's gonna be fun :D

upload_2015-12-31_0-14-29.png

upload_2015-12-31_0-19-32.png

only four teams remain on track now

damn that's sad.. but I do feel honored to be one of the last men standing.

sadly 2 stop didn't work, so we'll 3 or 4 stops as the gap to Girl Power is big.
For now, keep going, as little mistake as possible

• Deleted member 161052

Canon Racing race report
We've botched the race for Kamui so the quit-threat has been truly denied :barefoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
#NOTFAIR

That's it. I'm threatening to quit Formula Manager. Exiting the circuit before the race even ends. Threatens about the chassis and the Mercedes reliability and considering quitting. Leaving this place with my car without any interview.
This is bullcrap to see both my cars retire even if I made my drivers get safe and low as possible as I can.

First we've got a double retirement due to the chassis being screwed up.

Felipe retires again the next race, and another double retirement the next race which upset me.

The next race we both were flawless with a strategy I was thinking of.

Now, this has gone from worse to worse. Retiring with a crash-out and then a chassis fail?! Unbelievable.
Chassis fail can be avoided. The car wear column shows how worn your car is, and if it hits 0%, your Chassis will fail. Pit and it will be repaired a certain amount.

• Deleted member 161052

Chassis fail can be avoided. The car wear column shows how worn your car is, and if it hits 0%, your Chassis will fail. Pit and it will be repaired a certain amount.
well, I botched my race. :thumbsdown:

Chassis fail can be avoided.
this is actually partly wrong.
While it can be avoided by pitting, what happens if you make a mistake on both laps? That doubles the chassis wear. So he may have calculated it properly for a normal lap, but his driver made a mistake. He got to learn it the hard way sadly

this is actually partly wrong.
While it can be avoided by pitting, what happens if you make a mistake on both laps? That doubles the chassis wear. So he may have calculated it properly for a normal lap, but his driver made a mistake. He got to learn it the hard way sadly
As do manu others... It's not conincidence there are only 4 teams left while some retire every race :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back