RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Alonso is on pole! Bellof got into between ART drivers while Red Nights followed the top three. Girl Power came as the next duo while Peterson lost time with wet tyres. Salo spun out and lost time in his flying-lap. Mansell also made an off-track visit and suffered plenty of valuable seconds. Da Costa and Coulthard came as the last two cars with their wet tyres.
upload_2015-12-24_6-21-24.png

Last edited:
Damn, not the front row :/
also, ****** Mars Tech again..

Both laps safe low. Give zero resistance to any passing cars, we want to finish the race ok?

Last edited:
@Omer Said Yeah, can you explain the difference between Watson and Rosberg in terms of tyre wear? I can understand that da Costa being on wets will screw him, but the other two are on the same tyre and I don't understand how one is ok and the other is less than half when they're pretty much the same in every regard.

and all 4 continue :D

@Omer Said Yeah, can you explain the difference between Watson and Rosberg in terms of tyre wear? I can understand that da Costa being on wets will screw him, but the other two are on the same tyre and I don't understand how one is ok and the other is less than half when they're pretty much the same in every regard.

and all 4 continue :D

Just great! While checking up the mistake with this, i realized i actually forgot to make everyone's tyre HP's properly resetted before the qualifying laps... Several cars run on worn tyres it seems!
Fixed Version:
upload_2015-12-24_6-21-7.png

Last edited:
Just great! While checking up the mistake with this, i realized i actually forgot to make everyone's tyre HP's properly resetted before the qualifying laps... Several cars run on worn tyres it seems! :mad:There will be a re-run tonight... Extremely sorry! :redface::(

This gives a chance to the managers missed the qualifying as well.
ahh, using scrubbed wets :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back