RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TTupsi - Again, became the best of the rest of the podium. But there seems to be a huge gap there. How do you plan to eradicate it?
Yeah, there is a huge gap at the moment but that is only because we can't push at all during the race. Our package is still so fragile that all we can do is cruise the race distance but fortunately it's still enough to be the fourth fastest team! The engine is improving from race to race so I expect we will be able to challenge the top teams at some point this season.

@Omer Said
If @Timmieturner12 can't afford to pay his engine bill for next race after his engine upgrade buy, I'll give him the engine for free :) Engine development is top priority.

Mouton shouldn't have received any sponsor money, right?

Also, in the standings it seems like Rossi got pole and fastest lap in Britain.

And a genereal question: Do the drivers of sister team get the 50% discount for the main team for the next season? For example, will 2KF1 be able to sign Watson for half the price next season?

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - A great double top-ten finish for the team. What is your constructors championship target this season?
Well let me tell you something.
MONEY!!!
rain.jpg

@Omer Said
If @Timmieturner12 can't afford to pay his engine bill for next race after his engine upgrade buy, I'll give him the engine for free :) Engine development is top priority.

Mouton shouldn't have received any sponsor money, right?

Also, in the standings it seems like Rossi got pole and fastest lap in Britain.

And a genereal question: Do the drivers of sister team get the 50% discount for the main team for the next season? For example, will 2KF1 be able to sign Watson for half the price next season?

Thanks for the warnings. It seems i have to do some mistakes with your budget all the time. :D

You have 2200 credits. :thumbsup:

About driver question, a wholly revamped system will be revealed after the 5th race regarding driver purchases. But currently no plans for sister team discounts.

• Deleted member 161052

Merc-supplied teams after this race
Apex Racing Team: Upset for the double retirement.
Grip Racing: Pleased to have a driver finishing the race.
Tiger-Tech: Well nothing...
Max Speed: Kinda pleased, or?
Canon Racing: MAKE IT RAIN!
Cider Racing: Nailed the Top 15...
Falcon Motorsports: MAKE IT RAIN!
Keranen Motorsports: It's just their first race, so I'm not gonna put anything...

@Sasha Jednak - Financially, BRT gained a considerable advantage with this race. Are you worried about it?
Not more than we were before this race:) Looking at the whole championship we still consider BRT a bit in front of us (as whole package: car, drivers, finance...). Of course that they have advantage in finance, but we will continue to give our best and take the most out of every race.

@Omer Said Is there maybe a limit for engine suppliers with fuel tank size? For now it's still ok, but why would anyone need 250lit fuel tank.:O_o:

Budget 5100cr

Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Qualifying upgrade - 400cr

Engine testing - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr

PET driver training wet track x2 - 800cr
BEL driver training wet track - 400cr
BEL driver training tyre mastery - 400cr

1100cr remaining

Money - 3600cr
Chassis - 500cr
Qualifying - 400cr