Girl Power > Williams
BRT > Red Bull
DTK > Force India

Oh and
Falcon MS > McLaren.

Last edited by a moderator:
the monsoon was unexpected, shame :(
another shame is that the intimidiate didn't work at all! :mad:

Just try and make it guys, Simona play safe, both pit in for wet tyres and 54l of fuel please

edit: wait a sec, why did Simona drop no tyrewear in the second lap? :confused:

1st lap:
Ricciardo: easy, low revs and use ERS. Pit this lap for wet tyres and 72lit fuel. You will be racing for podium.
Schumacher: easy, high revs and use ERS. Pit this lap for wet tyres and 72lit fuel. You will be in clear air, let's just get to the finish line.

2nd lap:
Both drivers: steady and low revs.

Btw way, that is like F1 in 2015, standings by team :p

Red Night > Mercedes
ART > Ferrari
Girl Power > Williams
BRT > Red Bull
DTK > Force India

Oh and
Falcon MS > McLaren.
Thanks for this.:cool: But I am far from Mercedes's position,:( let's wait for everyone to pit and then see who is who. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
the monsoon was unexpected, shame :(
another shame is that the intimidiate didn't work at all! :mad:

Just try and make it guys, Simona play safe, both pit in for wet tyres and 54l of fuel please

edit: wait a sec, why did Simona drop no tyrewear in the second lap? :confused:
I made the same intimidate experience the last time :laugh:

check again, it did drop ;)

A bit surprised that Ric increased the gap despite monsoon + inters + spin :O_o:

Thanks for this.:cool: But I am far from Mercedes's position,:( let's wait for everyone to pit and then see who is who. ;)
it'd be more realistic for a Mercedes user to be Mercedes... hmmm...

the intimidiate was useless, it was used yes, but it didn't give any effect to the Red Nights, not even a mistake, iirc in your case it was a mistake which is exactly what i wanted tbh :D

I made the same intimidate experience the last time :laugh:

check again, it did drop ;)

A bit surprised that Ric increased the gap despite monsoon + inters + spin :O_o:
I don't trust to anything that is written in 2nd and 3rd column. For example, Schumacher is always behind Ric, although he didn't overtook Silvestro and Alonso (check 1st and 2nd lap).:rolleyes:

As for increasing the gap, he had much faster time because of aggressive pace. So even with spin he was still faster than Michael. Anyway, don't worry, he will be behind Ronnie.;)

I agree on the matter that "Spin-Out" has to be fixed as it does not bring enough speed penalty to the driver. It is indicated by Jim after qualifying, and now Toby. And i agree with them, and i believe most also do. :thumbsup:

For now, you can consider it as an "off-track visit", rather than a "complete halt after a spin." Sort of like a more effective "mistake".

Another thing to note is that weather has no actual effect on tyres. The real matter is the wetness. And intermediates have never been used at %100 wetness so far in this race. It was %74 in the last lap and there was still something for inters there. :thumbsup:

For now, you can consider it as an "off-track visit", rather than a "complete halt after a spin." Sort of like a more effective "mistake".
Stupid tarmac runoffs, bring us gravel traps :laugh:

Another thing to note is that weather has no actual effect on tyres. The real matter is the wetness. And intermediates have never been used at %100 wetness so far in this race. It was %74 in the last lap and there was still something for inters there.
Was referring to track wetness rather than weather, thought that with 74% wets should be better than inters.

As for increasing the gap, he had much faster time because of aggressive pace. So even with spin he was still faster than Michael. Anyway, don't worry, he will be behind Ronnie.;)
Aggressive is only one above steady, add to that the wetness which I thought would suit wet tyres more, plus the spin. Considering the lower fuel load for Ric then I would've expected the gap to stay the same at best, and not to go up by almost 0.5

Aggressive is only one above steady, add to that the wetness which I thought would suit wet tyres more, plus the spin. Considering the lower fuel load for Ric then I would've expected the gap to stay the same at best, and not to go up by almost 0.5
That is how much fuel effect is overpowered, as for tyres it's still changing conditions. Maybe 75% is magical limit when wets takeover.:whistling:

I just love Omer's comment about inters and 100% wetness,:ninja: if it goes as it sounds I will congratulate to you tomorrow.:(

indeed, noticed that in quali quite a few times. The guys on lower fuel end up a few seconds faster than guys with just 20-30l more :roflmao:
I think we shouldn't give that much on the times. And being faster on low fuel makes sense, I seem to remember Alonso did that a few times in his 2nd Renault stint. Extremely low on fuel in quali, first stop within the first 10 laps of the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back