RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-12-16_0-52-43.png

upload_2015-12-16_0-56-17.png

First, we want to thank Bridgestone for their updates. It is obvious that long hours we worked together after previous race gave great results.:D Because of this we had first race, this season, where we are not behind on pure pace with A/BRT, and at one point we even had clear double podium. But Schumacher's engineer missed his calculation and called him in 1 lap to late. Which was to much even for good old Schumi.;)
Anyway, BRT was there to take that gift (same as we were in last race), and now we are back where we started. Which is good for sport.:cool:
Just want to congrats all other finishers and to wish Milos less DNF's (but not wins:p). Now we will see what will suppliers do with their upgrades and than decide what are we fighting for until the end.:thumbsup:

upload_2015-12-16_22-7-32.png

upload_2015-12-16_23-6-9.png

@Sasha Jednak - Financially, BRT gained a considerable advantage with this race. Are you worried about it?
@kedy89 - It is the first time this season in which Peterson's pace was lacking against Red Nights. What was the problem?
@TTupsi - Again, became the best of the rest of the podium. But there seems to be a huge gap there. How do you plan to eradicate it?
@Jimlaad43 - Good points, but Girl Power got the victory this time. Was it about the swtiching to inters later or was simply lack of pace against Lombardi?
@Aidan Keranen - As the first manager to moderate 4 cars on the grid, do you find it harder? Satisfied with the sister team's debut?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - Is Mercedes' fragility keeping you from pushing in the race?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - A great double top-ten finish for the team. What is your constructors championship target this season?
@Steven Poirier - Tyres caused some problems today it seems. Do you plan to keep Goodyear after the 5th race?
@Joel - Series of solid points finishes ended today. Are you frustrated?
@Vimal Ana - Yet another misfortunate day for the team. What is the back-up plan of the team?
@Milos - Alonso involved in two collisions today. We heard Bellof criticising his driving severely. What are your thoughts?
@Márk Lintner - Mercedes ruined yet another race. Are you planning to have some talks with the manufacturer?
@Donaldinho105 @Timmieturner12 @Lesley Buurlage @Takahiro @Costello @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham @Takuma Ishikawa - A really misfortunate day for the team. What was the problem? Rain? Mistakes? Or something else?

Supplier Testing Results:
Pirelli - Speed Upgrade
Michelin - Speed Upgrade
Bridgestone - Speed Upgrade
Goodyear - Durability Upgrade

Mercedes - Fuel Tank
Ferrari - Fuel Tank
Renault - Speed
Cosworth - Durability
BMW - Speed
Honda - Reliability
Audrey - Reliability

ALL MANAGERS! ATTENTION!
From now on, the managers who fail to give me their qualifying strategies will not be allowed to participate in that race. They can only return in the next race's qualifying. Most of the time it is 3-4 days after the marketplace period until the start of the race. I believe that is an enough time to check out the game and give your strategies. If you are going to be away, inform me before-hand and you can be allowed to race.

Marketplace is OPEN!
Will be closed on Sunday night around usual update hours.

@Milos - Alonso involved in two collisions today. We heard Bellof criticising his driving severely. What are your thoughts?
the only guy who should be criticised is him and Schumacher. Both being Ferrari powered cars, there gotta be an alliance. But if they want to play dirty, the next time we're in a championship battle (which will be in season 5), we will get the dirty tricks out too. But for now, I am giving up..

Sayving all money if possible

@Jimlaad43 - Good points, but Girl Power got the victory this time. Was it about the swtiching to inters later or was simply lack of pace against Lombardi?
Once again, it's the crap tyres. I can't do long stints with them because they fall apart so easily.

Tyre Mastery x2 for Ferenc and x1 for Nick (1200)
Chassis upgrade x1 (500)
Quali upgrade x1 (500)

@kedy89 - It is the first time this season in which Peterson's pace was lacking against Red Nights. What was the problem?
We expected a dry race, so we took off the rearwings to gain extra speed on the long straights. That backfired when rain started to fall.

Btw Omer, I think I'm missing the point for fastest lap in the constructors' standings.

Congrats @Sasha Jednak, shame about MSC but it hit us the last 2 rounds, so I don't really mind it :D

lol @Milos, Alonso-fanboyism blinding your view on things, ART's drivers pose a danger to everyone else on track :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back