RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I though to use all money and get it now also. But with my luck I would probably get 2 DNFs in next race.:roflmao:

BTW: medium overtaking and high tyre wear, I'm guessing 6 stop race...:cautious:
:roflmao:

I thought "why not" before the first race, also had quite a lot of money left. Think it'll pay off, already got back 400cr of the 1400 spent :D

I think you'll be fine with your Bridgestones, but I probably won't touch the soft compound. Especially since I can't really predict the wear yet.

Oh, sorry. Remove risky research, here is updated buying list.

Money 6000cr
Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Durability upgrade - 500cr

Ricciardo tyre mastery - 400cr
Ricciardo speed - 400cr
Scumacher concentration - 400cr
Schumacher pitstops - 400cr

Tyre testing - 500cr
Engine testing - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr

Money left 2400cr

errm... yeah :giggle:
more like counter-attack from me for Andy's buy (to be fair it was the correct thing - but I was pissed off - and this happens when I'm pissed off :p)

errm... yeah :giggle:
more like counter-attack from me for Andy's buy (to be fair it was the correct thing - but I was pissed off - and this happens when I'm pissed off :p)
Kudos for finding sheep who follow you blindly. Guess you've now 4 people acting by your commands.

@Omer Said I have a question, if you go for a risky research, will those testing values be reveiled or how do you see if they've gone in vain?

I inform you about the outcome whether you got an upgrade, or it went vain. :thumbsup:

Im joining now

Welcome! Tyre Supplier, Engine supplier, at least 1 driver, sponsors and favorite track please. :thumbsup:

Can I join?
Team Name: Cider Racing
Colors: II
Mercedes engines
Pirelli tyres
Driver 1: Mika Salo
Driver 2: RIcciardoRosset
Sponsors: I and K

Welcome! Please pick two different colors for your team, same colors would not be readable. And pick a favorite track from the calender too. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back