RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TTupsi - How do you feel about the engines you have manufactured? Also, was Mouton's strategy on grabbing pole-position by risking the race a team decision?
To be honest we are more competitive than I expected (feared)! :D Reliability is an issue of course but overall I'm happy.
Mouton's pole position was a risk we wanted to take, although her running out of gas was never in our plans. Limited testing time was the main reason for it and we expect to be wiser in the coming races.

BYUS
Risky engine research
Qualifying upgrade
Durability upgrade
Tyre mastery for both girls

BYUS
Risky engine research

There is no risky engine research, you can either conduct an engine testing and pick the part you want to be improved. Or simply do a risky research with the usual random outcomes. :thumbsup:

Use all PR points and do engine testing.
(500-100=400)
0 cash left

Pr points can only be used when you negotiate new supplier contracts after the 5th race and the beginning of a new season. :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 161052

Engine testing then.

Last edited by a moderator:
@kedy89 - How do you feel about a start with a double podium?
Couldn't have been much better really. Was worried a bit before the race about the pace & reliability of the engine, turned out it was better than expected.

Budget 6750cr
Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Durability upgrade - 500cr

PET driver training tyre mastery - 400cr
PET driver training concentration - 400cr
BEL driver training tyre mastery x2 - 800cr

Engine testing - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr

2650cr left

Thought buys can't be changed? Or has that rule been dropped between seasons @Omer Said, can't find it in the OPs anymore.

It is not dropped, as long as there are no techical mistakes, buys can't be changed.

Actually i thought Andy changed his purchase with PR to engine one, i just realised after you pointed it out that he edited it from:
"+1 speed for Kamui"

@airutonpurosuto8912 - Your purchase is final and that is +1 speed for Kobayashi. I am sorry for this, but the rules are rules. :thumbsup:

can I bribe you to let him have an engine test? :D
image.jpg

@Sasha Jednak - Post-race, Ricciardo made some furious statements about Schumacher and quoted as saying "He cost me a possible victory", what do you think about this? Will this affect future races?

Trust me when I say that he was calm, compared to what he did in the private team meeting after the conference.:ninja:
However, we as a team we have made 3 mistakes in this race. Those mistakes combined made a difference between 1-3 and 2-4 finish, thanks to very competitive BRT team. This gave them a little start advantage in the championship, but we are ready to fight until the last lap of the last race. And we hope that we will take it until there to decide on championships.:thumbsup:
As for Schumacher's blocking, that was team's mistake since team missed on informing Schumacher that he is not racing Ric. But it happened, and it has definitely cost Ricciardo the victory here. But we already had team meeting and everything was settled.;)

Of course, we need to thank Ferrari for their great work, since engine they brought here was simply magnificent.:thumbsup:

P.S. @kedy89 @Omer Said , how come that BRT got 1400 from sponsors and Red Night 1200, while we have same sponsors?

Money 6000cr
Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Durability upgrade - 500cr

Ricciardo tyre mastery - 400cr
Ricciardo speed - 400cr
Scumacher concentration - 400cr
Schumacher pitstops - 400cr

Tyre testing - 500cr
Engine testing - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr

Money left 1400cr

Status