RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, some of the history of F1 is equally if not more interesting.
First Constructors Champions? Vanwall. When? 1958 (the fact that from 1950-1957 there were no constructors champions, therefore last year was the first time Mercedes won a title).
Aston Martin were in F1 for 2 year with a pretty useless car even. They never scored a point, but did score a 6th place, one year before it was worth a point I think.

History. Love it.

• Deleted member 161052

Poor race from Canon Racing. But a 13th from Kamui, despite he retired, gave us points.

Didn't expect 2nd stop for Peterson.:confused:
This was great race and great fight Toby, cpngrats on a win. More comments after race review.:)
Neither did I, but the tyre wear was worse than expected (10%/lap with safe&warm, for comparison final lap was 13% with aggressive&warm). Didn't want to risk the last two laps with 0% wear.
Fear the worst for next race seeing that this was low tyre wear :roflmao:.

upload_2015-10-25_14-5-58.png

@kedy89 - How do you feel about a start with a double podium?
@Sasha Jednak - Post-race, Ricciardo made some furious statements about Schumacher and quoted as saying "He cost me a possible victory", what do you think about this? Will this affect future races?
@Milos - In the race we heard pitradio transmissions regarding engine over-heating several times. Is there a problem with Mercedes?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - Was your plan "steady wins in the long run" from the beginning?
@Aidan Keranen - What happened to Fangio's pace after his first pitstop?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham - Nice points with a single car today, are you satisfied?
@TTupsi - How do you feel about the engines you have manufactured? Also, was Mouton's strategy on grabbing pole-position by risking the race a team decision?
@Costello - Bianchi's pace seemed solid until the retirement, are you hopeful for the next races?
@Lesley Buurlage, @airutonpurosuto8912, @Joel, @Tim - Are you worried about the chassis failures which cost you today? Will we see more of such retirements in further races, or do you have plans to fix them?
@Jimlaad43 - They say you are disappointed by both Renault and Pirelli tyres. How do you plan to re-jump after this unlucky season-opener?
@Donaldinho105 - Villeneuve's single point was enough for the first ever race of the team? Or are you disappointed?
@Takahiro, @Takuma Ishikawa - Honda engines seemed a bit weak compared to rival brands. Are you worried about this fact?

MARKETPLACE is OPEN! All tables in the first page are updated in accordance with the results of this race.

• Deleted member 161052

@Lesley Buurlage, @airutonpurosuto8912, @Joel, @Tim - Are you worried about the chassis failures which cost you today? Will we see more of such retirements in further races, or do you have plans to fix them?
Abu Dhabi doesn't fit for my team's chassis, even if Kamui tried to cool down the engine and Massa could have gone to the pits for harder tyres. We will see in the next round if it gets better or not.

@Milos - In the race we heard pitradio transmissions regarding engine over-heating several times. Is there a problem with Mercedes?
Mercedes isn't quite up to scratch yet, but we'll be working hard with them to improve it, and I'm sure the other teams will too. The gap to Ferrari was big this race but as of yet it's nothing to be afraid of.
+1 risky research
+1 engine research
sponsor change to BC

@Manolis Sigoulakis - Was your plan "steady wins in the long run" from the beginning?
Τhe plan was to go with easy, but we had trouble warming up the tyres, so we had to push a little bit more. It was nice to have a dry first race, it always helps, and I am really looking forward for the rest of the season!

Durability upgrade +1
Chassis upgrade +1
Loeb: Speed +2
Rossi: Speed +2
Engine Testing

EDIT: Accidentally replied. Look above for complete buys.

I'll just use all my PR points on Honda

Pr points can only be used when you negotiate new supplier contracts after the 5th race and the beginning of a new season. :thumbsup:

Game Mechanic Patch Changelog:
- Adjustments to PACE performance difference. Higher paces should give a little more speed from now on.
- Pitstop times increased a bit.

Edit: Interesting Fact; Lombardi's engine failure chance in that final lap was %1, and yet it hit her. Talk about misfortune...

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Use all PR points and do engine testing.
(500-100=400)
0 cash left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back