RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info from the database:

Florin got last year after 14 races the same points as now after 14 races. But Last season he was 3rd with it.
-
Was also the last race before i was away for a time and the first time not Mano was leading but me. :D

We get two ideas from this:

1. There are more drivers this time around
  2. The title is not as competitive as then

DIACONESCU AND SIG UNVEIL NEW CHALLENGER
b28e.png

A new era for the career of two of the strongest drivers in the field is going to start from next year, with the Nirvana Racing Reanult team. Florin Diaconescu, the leader this season's standings, and Manolis Sig, the reigning champion. The pair have been racing for McLaren in Season 20, but after signing with rock band Nirvana, who have decided to form their own team, Florin and Manolis have decided to change teams. Florin Diaconescu said: ''I am really happy with the new deal! I am sure that Nirvana Racing will give us very good results from the start. Also, I have trust in Renault engines, having driven a car with one of their engines in the past. But for now my focus is in winnings the championship and ending my career with McLaren on a high''. His teammate, Manolis Sig said: ''I am very happy with the new deal with Nirvana. Of cource, one of the best rock bands asking me to drive for their Racing team is making me proud! I am looking forward to this new start in my career and working with Florin and Curt, Cris and Dave, the members of the band. But for now we concentrate in Season 20''. So here is Nirvana Racing Renault. And with that here is a song of them:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back