RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why you are disagreeing posts for fun? :O_o:

I just disagreed to:

"I don't usually either, just saying it was amusing ;)

I disagree about taking disagrees"

-> Thought it was funny ;D

and on:

"I can't see who rated my post with optimistic. Can we hide the ratings we give?"

-> Because i dont think so.

I heard rumours that Old Wolf is not fully satisfied with Jordan and thinks about a team-switch.
But no team confirmed that they talked to him.

But there were also rumours that Toyota is might planning a comeback... The team was quite unsuccesfull, it started in season 9 and 10.

In season 9 with the american Brett Bagstad and zero points, the follwing season they catched a second driver, Gary Ludlum, who has strangely disappeared from Honk this season... Are Wolf and Ludlum the new toyota drivers?

I heard rumours that Old Wolf is not fully satisfied with Jordan and thinks about a team-switch.
But no team confirmed that they talked to him.

But there were also rumours that Toyota is might planning a comeback... The team was quite unsuccesfull, it started in season 9 and 10.

In season 9 with the american Brett Bagstad and zero points, the follwing season they catched a second driver, Gary Ludlum, who has strangely disappeared from Honk this season... Are Wolf and Ludlum the new toyota drivers?
Oldwolf is not satisfied at Jordan? Most recent dissatisfied drivers with their teams are like that because of team orders. Was it ''oldwolf, Rami is faster than you, can you confirm you understood this message?'', Multi 1112 or something worse (get out of the ... way)?

@oldwolf
@Rami Saidy

Could you confirm?

Big Bang! Toyota build a new car - Who will drive it? When it will drive?

sxlb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back