RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i mean for exemple.

Driver 1 start at 0h00 pit at 2h01 finish at 3h02 so he took 3h02 to make the race
Driver 2 start at 2h pit at 3h01 finish at 4h02 he took 2h02 for him

driver 1 finish before in real time before driver 2, but driver 2 make his race faster! He should be the winner in my opinion

What i mean for exemple.

Driver 1 start at 0h00 pit at 2h01 finish at 3h02 so he took 3h02 to make the race

driver 1 finish before in real time before driver 2, but driver 2 make his race faster! He should be the winner in my opinion

Disagree.

Otherwise you could start a few hours later, finish later then him but you win the race? Or its a misunderstood?

@Omer Said

What i mean for exemple.

Now I understand what you mean ;)

That is not how it works though ;)

i know but due of Aidan is from Australia.... i will never been in time to compete for the first place. Next season time between start and finish need to be check to decide the real winner
Aidan started races at various times and I guess that he woke up early sometimes to start races. I am from Romania, so it is an over 15 hour difference between our timezones(I think), but I still lead the Championship, and Sig, with a close timezone to me, is the second. We have equal chances of winning.

Disagree.

Otherwise you could start a few hours later, finish later then him but you win the race? Or its a misunderstood?

@Omer Said

Its just we cant anyway start at the same time, so this is not the finish time need to be look but the time between start and finish of each driver. The main goal of feature race is to be fast to make our pit in time and finish after... not to be the fastest on call start.

Presently sprint and feature are the same... just feature one is more longer..... both type of race need to be different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back