RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDFIA OFFICIAL PRESS CONFERENCE
@Florin Diaconescu A strong victory, and the first time you have the privilege of leading the championship. Is this your turning point?
This was my first pole position too, even if this is my 3rd win! It feels very good to be on the top of the table. My team is now leading the championship with 30 points, so this is another reason for me to be happy. I hope I'll be able to keep this position until the end of the championship and to increase the gap to a more comfortable one.

I don't think it matters too much anyway, it won't mean much ;)

It really matters! At one lap i tried to follow Alexander on the straight, but his car pulled away in a blink of a eye from my view, then i was catching up at the turns. Ferrari should have an upgrade asap!

Don't ask why Ben is going well, he is testing an illegal triple diffuser which enhances his speed.

It really matters! At one lap i tried to follow Alexander on the straight, but his car pulled away in a blink of a eye from my view, then i was catching up at the turns. Ferrari should have an upgrade asap!

Don't ask why Ben is going well, he is testing an illegal triple diffuser which enhances his speed.

Typical Ferrari customer Driver :rolleyes:

:D

And so Ben is using is using an illegal triple diffuser? You hear that @Aidan Keranen?

:D

It's only been about 5 hours since the one day limit ended

The results were posted yesterday at 1:00 pm GMT (yep, that's 5 hours alright)

OK, but maybe it is because he gave too much extra time to those who didn't finish too early, if you see what I mean ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back