RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

I will take that into concideration then if you join :)

I think Monza will be a must at some point, some serious tow to be had around there in these cars. Perhaps Brands, Curitiba etc..

might be tricky for me to do now, as I fogot that the Mrs has alot of friends coming round for some Clairvoyant night, so I dont think im going to be able to get away with my xbox.. will see.. if im online throw me an invite, if not.. just feel sorry for me! lol

There was 5 of us in the end, had some good slipstreaming around Monza!! They are tricky cars are Caterhams. They understeer quite heavily and then overtsteer on the throttle.

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just ordered this game, don't know how I had never heard of it. Hope to maybe see you online for some races, I play f1 2011 also but I don't think I will be up to speed like you guys to race.

Hey guys, new to the forum. Just ordered this game, don't know how I had never heard of it. Hope to maybe see you online for some races, I play f1 2011 also but I don't think I will be up to speed like you guys to race.
Hi Gray,Welcome to the forums,I dont think most of us have played this for a while,as we're on F1 2011 alot and ant get off it lol
Racepro is great I still need to unlock more cars, which I may do in a week or so.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply, would love to maybe come in to a race with you guys, really playing about with my settings on the csr wheel but trying to get up to speed quickly. Really hate the online gaming on f1 this now as I try to race properly (doesn't always work) but others seem to treat it like a destruction derby?

If anyone would like to add me I am online most days. GDM2009 is my gamer tag. Not a lot of my mates are into racing games so would be good to join you guys if you will have me, even if it is to bring up the rear lol

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 177 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 84 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.5%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 79 11.1%