RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Weve had a couple of weeks off.
Personally Ive been really getting into F1 2011 with Co Op, Pro Am, Practice, testing etc.
I reckon it will be at seasons end that I devote more time to this one again, but it is great

I can't do Mondays for this any more, my days for racing which the wife is okay with is Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat morning, Sun morning - evening. I think she's been really fair tbh.:D

I haven't got back onto Race Pro to unlock the proper car yet. I'm having way too much fun doing all the F1 2011 stuff in preparation for the league races on Sunday. It is honestly the most fun i've had with a racing game in 10 years. Part of the reason for that is this forum and website.... i better get off my duff and make a donation already....

We are fairly flexible as long as its Sunday nights!!! lol.

Nah, i dunno. Sundays or Mondays is pretty good. Some guys can do Fridays and Saturdays but thats no good for me so not happy about that :)

Us lot over at UKOG are trying to get more ppl interested in RacePro, its a brilliant game but unfortuanatly it gets a general lack of interest from the majority.

We have just had to postpone our Mini Championship due to a poor turn out of people for round 2 :(

I think there are only 5-6 more races in the RD league currently which runs on a Sunday night, there have been a lot of discussions regarding what to do afterwards, so this may well be a possibility!
I think everyone will still be more than keen to get some other F1 2011 related series off the ground for Sundays. It seems to have garnered more and more interest in the last couple of months and with the new F1 season just taking off I can only see that increasing.
Mondays would probably be a good day for it as thats when there have already been Race Pro races scheduled.

Just Starting to play this after 3 year which I had it. I dont why I ever got rid of it! I also love the main menu music and the cars at the top LOL I need to get out more lol!

Race pro is the nuts, I havant come across another game on the Xbox that comes close to RP for the handling physics bar maybe F12011. A load of guys I know play Forza 4 and IMO that game just can't compete on the physics front, nowhere near as good. I would recommend anyone that doesn't own this game to go buy a copy, it's only like a fiver from most online outlets. Can't go wrong for that price.

Definitely agree with you Chris. Only trouble I have had is finding the time to get used to it and unlock more cars. Our F1 2011 League tends to take most of our time at the moment but I do intend to get back to Race Pro shortly. What would we need to have unlocked to race with you guys?

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 132 27.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 116 23.8%
  • CPU

Votes: 61 12.5%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 87 17.8%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 52 10.7%