RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Bank Holiday 7th May around 8pm? Could sort something out for then?

Sounds good, don't think I'm particularly doing anything on Monday!

Who is going to host / organise this and future races?
I don't mind doing a bit of organisation but hosting may not be a good idea with both me and Luke on the same connection.
(He's just bought the game today.)
Failing that, may I suggest no AI due to the lag / aggression issues people have mentioned before and also that practice is run before quali to get a bit of a setup and is much better then waiting in the lobby. Maybe start practice at 7.30 or something?

As for cars, I definitely have the SR4 unlocked and possibly the Formula BMW, am working on career and am around group E.
Also have a few GTClub cars which are fun to drive as are the WTCCs.
Maybe go for a vote on what people want to race on Monday?
Same as tracks, could do with knowing who's interested in this first - is there a better place to put this thread where it gets noticed or at least a mention over in the F1 Section! :p

I only said that date as I work nights and weekend, So that the only time good for me lol. I'll give a shout to the F1 lads and see what comes up. Not everyone would of unlocked cars, so just use the cars you start with.I usually host many races on F1 so shouldn't be a problem.

I would love to be playing this game but it still has not been delivered. I bought of game.co.uk as I thought they would still be up to speed with deliveries etc, 2 days I was told and that was the 25th.. I can't contact their customer service as they don't have one now apparently. Going to buy it elsewhere and if it does arrive I will give it to one of my mates who fancies it. Nightmare lol

Yeah, anytime is fine for me to be fair but 8pm sounds convenient unless anyone particularly has a problem with then.

Michael, I only got a maybe from a other driver. If you still want a drive online add me and ill set up and lobby, see if any randoms come in and add in some AI or something like that

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%