RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yes the practice sort of paid off managed to find a goodish setup for tonight and I had a blast :D, nearly hit Justin in the rear at the start missed me braking a touch ran wide and dropped to 5 managed to get back to 4 after I think Brian ran wide into the first corner then chased after you Dennis but all that chasing used up my tyres :(, but I did have a glimmer of hope on the last lap when I sore the time coming down between me a Dennis but I'm guessing you backed off :).
I had a good time tonight well done to Matthias, Justin and Dennis And everyone else too, and look forward to Saturday :):thumbsup:

My fault for the discrepancy in starting orders. I copied the text from another Club, went through it but obviously not well enough. I'll get it right next week!

All the Club's use GMT/UT as a standard. It's up to each individual to figure it out. Still, my bad on not matching the flyer to the server.:sick:

351411WTCC07flyer.png

The The WTCC cars are the championship series for production, four door touring cars. The car has about 250 HP and weighs about 1100kg, is capable to reach a top speed of 260 km/h. The WTCC cars are ideal for exciting sedan racing, three days a week!

Schedule
The WTCC server will be online all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session of 900 minutes. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round to an official qualification or race sessions unless being asked to do so.

Week 37 Start Date: Monday September 9, 2013
Week 36 End Date: Sunday September 15, 2013

Race days for official ranked sessions
Note: There are no ranked sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Friday as on those days other cars may have their official races. (see other thread)

• Tuesday September 10
  • Thursday September 12
  • Saturday September 14
Time schedule for official ranked sessions
  • Official Practice: 19:00 GMT
  • Qualification: 19:30 GMT [Superpole]
  • Warmup: 19:40 GMT
  • Race Starts: 19:50 GMT
  • Race Ends: 20:30 GMT [40 minute race]
Information
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
Password: Click here for the server password
RaceLog: After each session your fastest laptime, result and rank are published inside the RaceLog system. Click here or quickly navigate to the RaceLog section of your choice via the navigation button on the site and forums
Discuss, support, encourage and share!
This event thread will be the central thread for WTCC discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Place an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and we very much like to see your race reports :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice!

Server is UP!

Last edited:
This is something I wont support. Sorry, but, I'm honestly dead tired of the default content. Doing an random event, from time to time, that I can do. I wish the were more modded tracks/cars, on a weekly basis. Not just one or two per month.

@Jim Brailsford , ESC will certainly give you a dnf.
If you are going to sit and wait for an event to finish the place to bring the car is to the pit stall,. You can wait there till the end and then cross the line, laps down.
If the car is disabled, the best thing to do is to ESC and remove it from view and any chance of it distracting other drivers. I don't quite know what a dnf will do in a rated race, in the past a dnf of less than 75% of race laps would get no score but overall it has little to do with a rating. Normally, drivers ESC out of the race and follow it in the timing or monitor screens.

The only benefit to not hitting ESC is that you can use the keypad + / - to see how the other drivers are doing and get to see their rpm, speed and gear info. Once you have left the cockpit, in monitor mode, you can see the race from their cockpit but not the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back